injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane link said:
Was talking to Jamie last night at the airport, his arm was in a sling...I said \"is it bad\" he said, not too bad, remember I played the second half....he will go for a scan today, he said maybe a week off (he hoped anyway). he also said if it needed work that he hoped to play on and have that done at seasons end.

So that from the horses mouth!!

Brett Stewart played the 2nd half.. Didn't think that was too bad.

I'm still worried.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The trouble with Rugby at the moment, is that boring play is the winner

South Africa have scored 62 points in 2 matches, with only 2 tries amongst that. Yes Mata, I know it is winning rugby, but it is boring

Australia employ the same tactics. Deans loves the mid field bomb and drive over the top

The All Blacks have been trying to run it from all over the show, and have been playing losing rugby because they have been having a go
  Rugby has always been this way in the majority of places it is played.  In this it has its roots closer to soccer, where it is the spectacle and the occasional pleasure of one or two scores.

It doesn't have to be boring - the Lions vs Boks Tests were fantastic.

I did my ac joint in my last game of footy. there's not much that can be done to treat it except surgery to retighten the ligaments and tie down the clavicle where it meets the shoulder. it works ok once it settles down. for me it was a month but for superfit first graders it shouldnt take very long....

Shouler charges are downright dangerous - that bloke wasn't attempting to tackle Lyon, just hurt him basically, which he succeeded in doing.

yeah but hey, that's footy. protect the head and the knee caps, but otherwise precise brutality is a big part of the game. it makes the skill and finesse all the more meritorious, like a big hundred against the west indian pace attack of the 70s-80s, when you walk out and brush the last batsmen's teeth away from the popping crease as you take guard...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6