"Inspiration" - we have Jake!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Firstly most sides have there inspirational player....and a moment from last nights Brisbane vs Sharks game got me thinking....with 10 minutes on the clock and Brisbane leading by 8, they were all over Sharks and won a dropout, with Sharks players heads down..bar 1 - Wade Graham.
As Sharks dropout, he was a man on a mission and forced 2 drops and when the ball bounced, he was the ONLY Shark within 10m and grabbed it and ran out to his 40m line.
3-4 plays later Sharks score in the corner Broncos heads are down and Cronulla score another 2 tries and win by 10, but make no mistake, without the Graham "play", Sharks lose by a margin.
Manly has Jake and forgive the Maroon and White glasses, have never seen a bloke with more desire and will to win and he only seems to own it more as he matures...revving the players up with the wild eyes and most importantly inspiring with his driving tackles and attempts to win every play ball....and in many of those close games where we have a hero in Walker scoring a try or DCE kicking a sweet Drop goal, there will almosr certainly be a few plays where Jake has charged down an opposition FG, or pressured a kicker, or forced an error with an enthusiastic tackle.
The importance of these inspirational moments deserves a mention and Wade Grahams moment last night, made me extra glad we have Jake T for those key moments and I have no doubt, we will see him "silently" win us plenty of games in years to come.

Manly has Jake and forgive the Maroon and White glasses, have never seen a bloke with more desire and will to win and he only seems to own it more as he matures...revving the players up with the wild eyes and most importantly inspiring with his driving tackles and attempts to win every play ball....and in many of those close games where we have a hero in Walker scoring a try or DCE kicking a sweet Drop goal, there will almosr certainly be a few plays where Jake has charged down an opposition FG, or pressured a kicker, or forced an error with an enthusiastic tackle.
The importance of these inspirational moments deserves a mention and Wade Grahams moment last night, made me extra glad we have Jake T for those key moments and I have no doubt, we will see him "silently" win us plenty of games in years to come.
Spot on about inspirational Jake, and indeed Wade Graham.

Not only has Jake the desire and will to win, he's so passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. Puts everything into every game and rarely has anything left. Then when we win, he's so pumped and when we lose he's totally devastated. Love him!

Spot on about inspirational Jake, and indeed Wade Graham.

Not only has Jake the desire and will to win, he's so passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. Puts everything into every game and rarely has anything left. Then when we win, he's so pumped and when we lose he's totally devastated. Love him!
Old Jake proves that you you don’t need to be a grub in order to be tough. He’s a hard bastard with a gentleman’s essence.

Every team needs to have at least one grub
Who's our grub?
Walker?
Jetski?
Both have been alot better this season. Jetski used to love the niggle now he just looks happy to be there with the boys. I have faith he will be back to his best 1 day. I forgot afB... no one in our team really is a grub though

Lots of grubs out there though
Adam "teddy" Blair
JWH
Curtis scott
Grub Reynolds
Cody walker
Latrine
sCam
Rapana
Russell packer

Last edited:
Who's our grub?
Walker?
Jetski?
Both have been alot better this season. Jetski used to love the niggle now he just looks happy to be there with the boys. I have faith he will be back to his best 1 day. I forgot afB... no one in our team really is a grub though

Lots of grubs out there though
Adam "teddy" Blair
JWH
Curtis scott
Grub Reynolds
Cody walker
Latrine
sCam
Rapana
Russell packer
Josh McGuire is upset he was not named. He wants the (c) next to his name in the Grub XIII

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12