Interesting - Finch & M.Monoghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Interesting - Finch & M.Monoghan

Finch is a sook, as are many of the Slime players.  He plays a similiar game to that of Pearce, kicks to the outside backs running through seem to be his only game, besides spitting the dummy. 

Penrith will go hell for leather for him.

They have shocking halves. They beat us though :(

Nutz, did you say they had shocking halves and they still beat us?

Finch won us a SOO game a couple of seasons ago...............go figure. The guys is no world beater that's for sure. Parramatta are rubbish at the moment, Jarryd Hayne isn't a 5/8 and Finch is probably the fall guy for his poor performances. Anyway I won't be shedding any tears over his imminent departure. There is turmoil at the Tigers too so it might be a battle royale for the spoon between the bogans out west, Parra, Tigers and Panthers.

Parra would be better off with Robson than Mr Concentric Cricles with a messiah complex.

Either way, I feel better about life to see the Eels imploding.

Chip & Chase link said:
Finch won us a SOO game a couple of seasons ago...............go figure. The guys is no world beater that's for sure. Parramatta are rubbish at the moment, Jarryd Hayne isn't a 5/8 and Finch is probably the fall guy for his poor performances. Anyway I won't be shedding any tears over his imminent departure. There is turmoil at the Tigers too so it might be a battle royale for the spoon between the bogans out west, Parra, Tigers and Panthers.

Everything is in the timing C&C.

One of those 3 must win the title in the the year or so prior to to gayfl commencing their blacktown west syd team. Of course will only happen if gallop is gone.

i actually like finch on and off the field
Id love to see him go to the dragons bennett would make him a superstar.

Off the field he comes across as one of the few chracters left in the game

As for mick talking to him in leeds he looked to have lost some size and be no where near as fit as he once was.

Cliffy Gc link said:
i actually like finch on and off the field
Id love to see him go to the dragons bennett would make him a superstar.

Off the field he comes across as one of the few chracters left in the game

As for mick talking to him in leeds he looked to have lost some size and be no where near as fit as he once was.

Agree Cliffy Finch is a happy go lucky kinda guy and well liked in Rugby League in general I'm not sure what happened at slime park ? but it's strange he is leaving the club so early in the year.

An article in The Canberra Times today stated that they are not able to fit Michael Monas in their plans for the next couple of years as they already have their numbers 6,7 & 9 on contract for that period. They also stated that even though Finch played with them for a number of years, they weren't interested in talking with him!

There is also speculation the decision to manoeuvre Finch out of Parramatta is part of a ploy to recruit former Manly captain Michael Monaghan, who plays for Warrington.

Anderson and Monaghan share the same manager in Jim Banaghan.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25310354-23214,00.html

I hope Monas doesn't go to the dark side, any other club would be fine.

swoop link said:
There is also speculation the decision to manoeuvre Finch out of Parramatta is part of a ploy to recruit former Manly captain Michael Monaghan, who plays for Warrington.

Well, if he does go to the eels then with our record of them as our feeder club, he will probably end up back with us.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=180046.msg218376#msg218376 date=1239234555]

Well, if he does go to the eels then with our record of them as our feeder club, he will probably end up back with us.

[/quote]

ha. it could happen, though I hope not. My thoughts are, that he wouldnt want to come back and the feeling is probably mutual

How about too old Manly favourites making their returns this week - Donnelly & Robson

Dunley, what a memory.  Where is the total hooker? 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4