is Des losing it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
Sounds good to me, none of this PC bulls***t where everybody has to be part of a process

If Des says he wants player A and doesn't want player B, he should get that and shouldn't be told \"No, the group has voted 4-3 against you\" and he doesn't get to coach what he wants

Let's be completely honest here, when Des goes for a crap in the afternoon, he loses more league knowledge than most of the members of this forum will ever have
.. but does des admit he erred when things didnt go his way or his plans failed ?? no...........  like why would he have 4 men on the bench & only play 3 of them  & not against crap opposition 1 team was melb we were fukn lucky the other team was titans, he didnt even care .. i dont get him...  i  liked him as a player & what he has does for us after sharpe.. i dont doubt he has a wealth of knowledge  about the game he had a long career.. but  some of the things he has been doing with his personnel this year ..  is unbelieveable..

It isn't really that unbelievable, Wayne Bennett has done similar plenty of times the past 2 years at Saints, quite often they enter the final 20mins with 2 fresh troops on the bench

Des has nothing to admit to me anyway, and I wouldn't expect him too

So let me get this straight

You do not want Des to have total control but you want him to go for "poor" results?

BAZ link said:
thats a bit below the belt seaeagle rock
and a bit aggro
not required
Seemed to strike a raw nerve there! Sorry Baz, I assumed it was obvious that it was a joke -that's why I said 'lol'.
lol.

We have been hit pretty hard with injuries, I feel that most of those player decisions talked about have been forced on Des.

If Des was to run for PM he'd get my vote, he could probably do the CEO and coaching jobs in his free time too.

Des for PM

sea eagle rock - you did touch a nerve
I tried to post with integrity and sometimes I got fired up on the old site and when it closed, frankly I was very upset
I felt cheated and a way of communicating was removed
thats the way it is I guess

Des for PM and Gillard as coach for manly. She could have fatty and Pauline hanson as her assistant coaches.  Rangas rule. 

Baz, don't forget that often people talking about others reveal as much about themselves as their subject. Des is a strong character but look at most clubs and you will find the successful ones have the passion and drive that upsets others at times. Des runs the playing side of the equation as he should. Others have other roles.

To liken Manly to a political party is a think comparison.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183769.msg270321#msg270321 date=1277683756]
To liken Manly to a political party is a think comparison.

I r confused too...
Is that good or bad?  ???
[/quote]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4