Is Dessie looking for an early exit from his latest contract?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Leader of the Flock

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’ve just seen the team for this week, we haven’t been winning with the bones of this team since late last year.

If Dessie doesn’t make some changes, we won’t win for quite a while, this new performance contract will not have him making his KPI’s and he’ll be out on his ear.

Does he actually think we’ll win enough for him not get a phone call from the owners, saying “You’re gone”.

Hopefully, we’ll get one over the dragqueens but I’m not that confident.

Just MHO, feel free to form your own opinion.

Des has taken on the mantra of the Federal Govt; nothing's wrong, nothing to fix, have a nice day!

D-Haz will certainly get a tap on the shoulder soon.

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Ive just seen the team and for the life of me, I do not understand why he persists in picking Dylan at full back who is all at sea under the high ball. We need someone who understands the full back role like Harper or Funa.

We have limited options at the moment so it is all about a 101 basics performance. The team has to learn how to win again!

I would prefer some excitement with some new enthusiastic talented players.
What's the worst that can happen - we lose ??
Noone here will faint with that result.
Too young ? -
Well other teams give talented youth a go and successfully.
Can't put them into a struggling team ?
So we struggle the entire season and they can't get a run and end up signing elsewhere.
Better giving experienced plodders a spot ?
My a** - I prefer some exciting rookies to get a go and do their best.
Rarely have I felt so uninspired to watch the same repetitive style of footy and blokes out there who must have more lives than a litter of cats....don't get me wrong, I'll back up Friday bourbon in hand in hope of seeing some Amazing turn around, or even a scrappy win....but FFS, add some energy, let these blokes know if they don't perform "Welcome to Blacktown"and this may be enough to inspire some better performances.

He is that pig headed that he thinks his formula is the only way..thats why you wont get high profile assistants working with des..he thinks he knows best and he will stick to his formula even with the losses cause in his head the players he picks are the ones..the saviours..the good ol saying..theres always next week..problem is we run out of weeks..we have won 7 games in the last 23..and lets not forget the points put on us...horrific for manlys standards

I note that Ben Trbo and and Sione Fainu have been given starts in NSW Cup for Blacktown Workers. Perhaps Des wants to see how they go in that competition before promoting them to first grade. Apart from falling from Benji's dummy last week, I didn't think Schuster went too badly last week, filling in for Davey.

I would prefer some excitement with some new enthusiastic talented players.
Des did that last week, he picked Davey and Schuster.
Poor Davey lasted 3 minutes and now he's out for the season, but Schu is still there.

I note that Ben Trbo and and Sione Fainu have been given starts in NSW Cup for Blacktown Workers. Perhaps Des wants to see how they go in that competition before promoting them to first grade. Apart from falling from Benji's dummy last week, I didn't think Schuster went too badly last week, filling in for Davey.

37 tackles 2nd highest for manly 1 miss tackle pretty good for a 5/8 lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10