Is it true that . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One simple answer to this: IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT GAME, COME TO THE BLOODY GAME!!

I am sick and tired of this. SFS is bigger and it can fit more of us in there. Yes, Brookie would be better but the rules have changed for all of us. Build a bridge... This isn't a worry for Illawarra because they can get 10,000 + to the ground.

We are only worried because supposedly we don't travel. How about we start travelling instead of jumping on a certain wagon on Grand Final day?

Jono said:
One simple answer to this: IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT GAME, COME TO THE BLOODY GAME!!

I am sick and tired of this. SFS is bigger and it ca have changed for all of us. Build a bridge... This isn't a worry for Illawarra because they can get 10,000 + to the ground.
We are only worried because supposedly we don't travel. How about we start travelling instead of ju wagon on Grand Final day?

Correct. I'm planning my 6 hour drive already, why can't the gimps on the northern beaches take the 30 mins or whatever it'd take to get down there? Because they're ****en soft pansy borderline Rooster latte drinking poofs.

It's the principle of the thing. Rules have to be even for everyone or it is our right to whinge. We may not be able to change it but we can't be seen to be liking it.
My mate is a Parra member & he was at that Saints v Eels game that started all this bollocks. He said he had no problems getting tickets, nor did his mates or any Saints fans he spoke to. All that were locked out were the dopes that rocked up last minute thinking they'd just waltz on in for their first game of the year. He also mentioned that as a result of this, Parra picked up a few more members the following year with people realizing the benefits.
Aren't we supposedly trying to make people see the value in memberships?

We'll be lucky to get 16k to the SFS unless we play the Tigpies & they bring the crowd.

Duff said:
It's the principle of the thing. Rules have to be even for everyone or it is our right to whinge. We may not be able to change it but we can't be seen to be liking it.
My mate is a Parra member & he was at that Saints v Eels game that started all this bollocks. He said he had no problems getting tickets, nor did his mates or any Saints fans he spoke to. All that were locked out were the dopes that rocked up last minute thinking they'd just waltz on in for their first game of the year. He also mentioned that as a result of this, Parra picked up a few more members the following year with people realizing the benefits.
Aren't we supposedly trying to make people see the value in memberships?

We'll be lucky to get 16k to the SFS unless we play the Tigpies & they bring the crowd.

For the last past in your post I agree, the Dragons and Souths games in 07/08 and the game against Illawarra are a good example. None of those games sold out. 1 game, Parra vs Illawarra in 09 sold out and then everyone calls for rule changes. I think what should happen is a club can only be forced to move if the tickets are sold out and if the club says "yes"

Alternative is to only allow the away supporters to have a couple of bays until the night of the game...then they'll all be stuck outside at the ticket booth lol

The advantage should be in the how the draw is allocated (i.e. finishing top 4 = a second shot) rather than the location

lsz said:
The advantage should be in the how the draw is allocated (i.e. finishing top 4 = a second shot) rather than the location

I think in the AFL they get both. But whichever way you look at it the McIntyre system is not as fair as the one GayFL use.

AFL has week 1:

1 v 4 with winner thru to week 3
2 v 3 with winner thru to week 3
5 v 8 with loser eliminated
6 v 7 with loser eliminated

If Manly finish top 4 they should have the choice as to where they play their "home" semi.

If it agsinst someone like the cowgirls I don't see that there would be many more people at the SFS than at brookie. There are also the local business such as Travellodge, brookie hotel, the league club etc who would benefit from a semi at brookie oval.

I'm just disapointed we havent been able to dribble on about this ad nauseum for the last 6 months.

And they wonder why nobody who can count to ten posts here anymore.

FMD, its been the rule since befpre the season, get over it.

Fro said:
I'm just disapointed we havent been able to dribble on about this ad nauseum for the last 6 months.

And they wonder why nobody who can count to ten posts here anymore.

FMD, its been the rule since befpre the season, get over it.
Some may not be much cop at counting but even more won't understand words like befpre.

tookey said:
If Manly finish top 4 they should have the choice as to where they play their "home" semi.

If it agsinst someone like the cowgirls I don't see that there would be many more people at the SFS than at brookie. There are also the local business such as Travellodge, brookie hotel, the league club etc who would benefit from a semi at brookie oval.

Im sorry but i dont buy it,why should we pump money into a council who doesnt give 2 ****s about us? I reckon we need to show those merkins how horrible they will have it without us for a while,why in the hell should we chase them? They should be on their knees to our brilliant club as a loyal servant,not as a heartless stingy overlord who think epic frisbee or whatever that crap is deserved to be played on the hallowed grass of Fortress Brookvale

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6