Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fv_tdTRakAAa3WW.jpeg.jpg

I understand you've probably found court scheduling freely available,but for the parties involved I wouldn't recommend making it easier to access and distribute, that's just my opinion.
Well said but it is a public document anyone can search for it.

But I agree with your post better just leave it for the public to find it themselves.

Settle boys.

Your jubilation at the possible downfall of Kent overlooks the horror of a woman allegedly being choked.
No the horror of a woman allegedly being choked is fuelling me. It’s disgusting and the lowest of the low act if proven guilty. As I have said before Kent is afforded like all of us the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Any social media gurus come up with a picture of Lucinda Michelle Kennedy.

I guess she might go as Luci/Lucy Kennedy.

No the horror of a woman allegedly being choked is fuelling me. It’s disgusting and the lowest of the low act if proven guilty. As I have said before Kent is afforded like all of us the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Very true.

But let us bask in the glory of this revelation.

I feel its a bit like making the grand final. We cant get too excited yet but this could turn into gold.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6