Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buzz “it’s a bad look for rugby league” Rothfield won’t say a word
You can bet that
Also if this was us or a manly journo it would spoken to length front page media all over triple m talk back tomorrow but they will want to keep slient on this one.

As I have said everyone has the right to presumption of innocence even in this case but if he is proven guilty I hope the NRL fox sports throw the book at him, cannot stand kenty and all he stands for.

You can bet that
Also if this was us or a manly journo it would spoken to length front page media all over triple m talk back tomorrow but they will want to keep slient on this one.

As I have said everyone has the right to presumption of innocence even in this case but if he is proven guilty I hope the NRL fox sports throw the book at him, cannot stand kenty and all he stands for.

Completely agenda driven little grub. Has been hammering Seibold and Manly all year because of his ties to the Fultons

Won’t ever forget the lies he wrote as fact about Brett Stewart

The comments on the fox league stories on Facebook now are a laugh

Completely agenda driven little grub. Has been hammering Seibold and Manly all year because of his ties to the Fultons

Won’t ever forget the lies he wrote as fact about Brett Stewart

The comments on the fox league stories on Facebook now are a laugh
I imagine the Fultonjammer kids (including the lobsterman) will want to distance themselves from Pauly.

Last edited:
IMG_1764.png

Looks like Kenty has a busy day Wednesday.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8