Is Luke brooks the piece we’ve been missing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
a0c8a2e5-daee-4ab4-b29d-c713a85404cb.jpeg

Oh man it shows how the player market is / how hard it is to sign players based on that list

His performances seem to be dipping by the week IMO

Comes up with a better really nice play every now and then but his defence and ball playing in general have been pretty poor, Tom and Koula never seem to get any decent ball on the left.

When he is playing well it’s a nice story and great to see, but he should be held to the same standard as the 5/8 last year and I’d hope we haven’t already seen the best version of him

Comes up with a better really nice play every now and then but his defence and ball playing in general have been pretty poor, Tom and Koula never seem to get any decent ball on the left.

When he is playing well it’s a nice story and great to see, but he should be held to the same standard as the 5/8 last year and I’d hope we haven’t already seen the best version of him
Disagree. I think Brooks has been a major step forward for this team. Has maintained his composure and been solid and consistent, while the other half (and not his missus) plays all over the shop.

The left edge attack has been gradually dropping since Vegas, last 3 writs been off.

The side is very predictable at times with the sweeping play Tom is getting the pill running sideways, a bit of creativity in the middle would drag some of the defenders closer to the ruck.

We need an attacking option at dummy half, Lawton and Croker are the same type of player.

A decent edge back rower would help, Waddell has done a job up until tonight, that’s why Waddell is a cheap buy, he can’t deliver the same results week in week out, he had a shocking performance tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8