Is Matai Serious???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bye Stevie. Hurts to say, and it will hurt more watching him in another teams colours but we need to let him go. He's actually organised some gear signed for me in the past (my wife is friends with someone in his partners family) and he's always been accommodating. Sad its come to this.

I remember the day's when we were the most professional team in the game now if you ask me we are nothing but a laughing stock. We spent all last year talking about choc wanting out which was denied but turned out 2 be correct. We have spent all off season with 2 of the elite players in the competition off contract and have made no headway in re signing either. The season hasn't even started and Matai wants an immediate release I'm sick 2 death of it and Penn and Kelly better sort this **** out. Matai can piss off now I'm sick of hearing about him and his contract as for Foz and DCE put a deadline on them 2 sign or go and if as is strongly rumoured that Foz wants out than he can piss off now also. I'll happily sacrifice a successful season 2 be rid of this constant speculation. No 1 can tell me that DCE and Foz don't no what they are doing for next season already they have our best offers time 2 come clean and if they have told the club than the club should tell us.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

If Stevie can secure a 3 year term on good money, the club I think should allow him to go. Thank you for a great career with the club. I just hope we get some honesty as to why you want to go? The club has to move on from this ASAP.

Wow, people really let this stuff get to them!

Foz said he wants it sorted by the start of the season, that's reasonable in my books and gives him nearly 2 months more.

In regards to Matai, well, he has been a great servant but i do believe him leaving at the end of 2015 for a bumper deal and us replacing him with Gutherson or T Trbojevic is the best for Matai and the club.

If he wants out now try to convince him to stay for 1 more premiership, if he is really p*ssed and will be disruptive ala Watmough, let him go.

Now in regards to statements like "i'm sick of this dragging on the club being tarnished" or "this circus has to end"...............you realize this is all in your own heads??? let yourself be swept up into hysteria and you will start feeling like its a circus! Relax and let things run their course and you will be much happier for it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6