Is NRL poorly run ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There have been a few improvements from the debacle of a few seasons back, yet still so many flaws including new one's with the Salary Cap uncertainties enough to have Every NRL side shrugging shoulders, apart from those few who have no limit, with no questions asked of course.
Maybe being a bit harsh here, but the amount of "Grey area's" pi##es me off and it's not JUST against Manly, though there definitely seems some favourited teams amongst it.
I refer to the stand down rules, post match suspensions ect where you find an exact incident may earn a player 4 weeks off while others get 0 for the exact same offence.
Also recently noticed "I think Angus Crighton" serving suspensions by missing 2023 trial games ?? maybe wrong here , but that's what I heard....will wait and see and maybe trials do count, but pretty strange as if I had say Tom Turbo having 5 games to serve...I would have Manly play 5 trials so he is good to go round 1.
And just how in the heck are certain clubs who had "Full" salary caps able to but "top shelf" players suddenly and in the hunt for more....especially since the NRL still have not given out a SALARY CAP number for teams to work within ??
Let's say these glut of $800,000 players Dogs have signed....even Tigers forwards pack splurge.....now the NRL says cap is X amount and these teams need to release 1 - 2 star players - what a week out from the start of season.
Anyways rugby league is up with favourite sports personally, but the ppl running the game need more clarity and improvement in certain area's, as this is 1 big reason the game does not grow as well as it could and get's leapfrogged by other sports.
IMO no, looking from the outside and being surrounded by soccer and RU up here in western Britain, the NRL compares favourably regarding refereeing and suspensions.

The issue I think it's all changed massively from a junior age, where mum's, in particular, are worried about injuries and they see a team of many Pacifica players run out, who are twice the size of their own son, and think 'Holy Guacamole!'.

I was a junior rugby coach (union) for 10 years, and quite successful, with more than 50% premierships, however, I seriously remember several times, over the years and seeing the team I coached run out when they were half the size of the other team. "You have got be f'n kidding, show me their birth certificates.". "They don't have any", would be the reply.

To be honest the Pacifca players were typically great, no matter their size, at just trying to enjoy the game and I was fortunate, with a couple of players who were serious terriers (no fear) and just went low in tackles, and 'kaboom', the ball would spill loose, and ultimately, speed kills.

The head injury debate doesn't help, with so many stories of past players suffering early dementia, along with significant other injuries that can occur.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2