Is our season over ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is our season over ?

• No i still think we can win 3 from our last 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes our season is over

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Weird that after a loss at Brookie, there's angst etched on the downcast faces of most fans exiting.  Smiles are on the faces of some players.  You're right Mark, it's about the desire.    

either way you look at ti, this team is not going back to back

its not luck.

You dont need luck when you play like this team did in the finals series.

We pumped every team by 30 in the finals. What happened to that aggression.

What's happened Kaza?  It may well have been in 08 that the whole team united in a unique way with a burning desire to see their great respected mate Beaver go out in the best fashion possible, and that this produced an exceptional outcome in the finals series where the team truly played as a champion united team above what as individuals they normally could achieve.
You're right Mark - its the desire that is always key in elite sport!

Some good fortune too with key players not being injured come the start of finals series and the team in great physical shape and fitter than opponents. things went for us incl Cameron Smith getting the suspension.

This year we've shot ourselves in the foot from the season launch onwards with one thing or another serving to disrupt things. And have lost some valuable experience and attacking flair with Beaver gone, Bell too who was strong defensively and must have helped Wolfie a lot. After truly great achievement sometimes a fall to earth and reality happens. The best teams make their own luck due to great preparation and great mental strength.

Still time to change their destiny and plenty of good football ahead for us to watch, I hope not but Dan's prediction may be looking optimistic  ::)

You're right - there was soooo much angst and disappointment amongst all of my mates after saturday night's game.

Lets just hope the boys have enough in them to pull out a 6th or 7th place. Titans or Bulldogs away feels a whole lot better than Kogarah or Melbourne.

Big issue for me is lack of defensive pressure. Last year we were so good defensively that we were not as desperate to score points. Other sides did what we have been doing and get frustrated and try for miracle plays.

Attack has to do with confidence - defence is commitment and desire.

we will not lose another game and go through to be back to back premiers in a cinderella story the other teams arnt that good and with stewart back bring em on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6