It had to happen :( livestream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After all the people inside australia not wanting to pay a measly $100 per year to stream the football it looks like the NRL have pulled out of livestream.com. Towards the end of the game tonight the broadcast dropped and the NRL account vanished and went private on the livestream.com site. None of their events past, present or future can be seen.

So thanks to the tight asses I have no real way to watch the NRL anymore. Thanks for that one!

I am going to have to try some wizardry to get an NRL digital Pass and see if that works

After all the people inside australia not wanting to pay a measly $100 per year to stream the football it looks like the NRL have pulled out of livestream.com. Towards the end of the game tonight the broadcast dropped and the NRL account vanished and went private on the livestream.com site. None of their events past, present or future can be seen.

So thanks to the tight asses I have no real way to watch the NRL anymore. Thanks for that one!

I am going to have to try some wizardry to get an NRL digital Pass and see if that works
Try the you tube channel Team Player. Posts full NRL games and super league game a day after or around that. If you can't find the live stuff that is but when ever I miss a game I just watch it on you tube as soon as its posted.

Try the you tube channel Team Player. Posts full NRL games and super league game a day after or around that. If you can't find the live stuff that is but when ever I miss a game I just watch it on you tube as soon as its posted.
Also posts rep games too.

Think I might just have to pack up and move back to Australia.

If it isn't brought back then I will have pay for NRL pass and then circle through a VPN to watch it, not ideal but will have to do. That or I might have to pack up and move back

Think I might just have to pack up and move back to Australia.

If it isn't brought back then I will have pay for NRL pass and then circle through a VPN to watch it, not ideal but will have to do. That or I might have to pack up and move back
I've paid for a digital pass but prefer to use Livestream because the NRL can't get it right. How can you charge people for this and not have HD live streaming available? Even then, the video just refuses to load on my PC most of the time so I can't play it on my TV. The only way I can use my digital pass is through my mobile phone.

I've paid for a digital pass but prefer to use Livestream because the NRL can't get it right. How can you charge people for this and not have HD live streaming available? Even then, the video just refuses to load on my PC most of the time so I can't play it on my TV. The only way I can use my digital pass is through my mobile phone.
yeah hopefully they bring the service back. I am happy to pay for it but think I am going to have to do the digital pass route through a VPN.

When you say not HD is it at least 720p?
I have an Android box attached to my TV so can usually watch through there, that is how I managed to get box office for the joshua fight last week

That seems very weak for the nrl to cut it off during a game! There's nothing on their website abut such matters.

Maybe they don't want the world to see the cocaine problems.

So amateurish it's incredible.

yeah hopefully they bring the service back. I am happy to pay for it but think I am going to have to do the digital pass route through a VPN.

I have an Android box attached to my TV so can usually watch through there, that is how I managed to get box office for the joshua fight last week
Yeah it is 720p but it scales depending on your bandwidth. I've Chromecasted it a few times and it works but the quality isn't great. I guess try the free trial to see if it works well enough for you. You could also try Foxtel Play but it's still quite expensive (min. $39 AUD/month).

Ah man... I just took up an expressVPN subscription so I could watch it here in Germany.

Germany has an online broadcast partner but they only do a couple of games per week and never Manly. Listening to the game being called in German is a laugh though.

Since you already have an android box hooked up your best bet is to use Kodi and sign up to an IPTV service (I use ACE IPTV, search on facebook for it) and then you can watch/stream the UK channel premier sports which shows all NRL games live.

Since you already have an android box hooked up your best bet is to use Kodi and sign up to an IPTV service (I use ACE IPTV, search on facebook for it) and then you can watch/stream the UK channel premier sports which shows all NRL games live.
legend I will give this a spin!

Thank you. Honestly if they just said here is a service we offer it is 100 euro per year, I would be all over it no problems at all, to just make it vanish seems more like an action of livestream rather than them. I have a feeling there is a clerical and billing issue somewhere

http://www.nrl.com/watchlive/watchoverseas/internationalbroadcast/tabid/10443/default.aspx

Seems that Fox Sports is now in Holland
Region: Europe
Broadcaster: Fox Sports
Territories: Turkey, Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and Holland

Fox-6 Channel
https://live.foxsports.nl/live/tv-g...5.2075867853.1494535363-113380986.1494535250#
That is for 3 games a week at 2am yay. Already had that direct discussion with the NRL. The issue isn't holland specifically it is with their whole livestream they used to have a full account at livestream.com/NRL and that has vanished even if I connect through my normal VPN or through one of my work location VPN's

I wonder if that means that I could move to Brabant or Limburg I would still get all games, as then technically I am no longer in Holland ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8