It had to happen :( livestream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone should act the game out with lego pieces and post them on here during the game.

Problem solved!

The NRLego management are mere hand puppets with the networks wearing the gloves . They are currently managing the game in much the same way you have suggested the game could be televised

The networks are just waiting to lego to lower its prices

I've paid for a digital pass but prefer to use Livestream because the NRL can't get it right. How can you charge people for this and not have HD live streaming available? Even then, the video just refuses to load on my PC most of the time so I can't play it on my TV. The only way I can use my digital pass is through my mobile phone.
I'm the same as you. Have a digital pass but it's only useful for watching games on my phone. That's pathetic in this day and age. So I only use it when I am out of the house. They should at least allow games to be watched on a desktop computer.

Another thing which I dislike about the digital pass is that the NRL only uploads games to the website for replay a day after they have been played. There are times when I cannot watch games live but want to watch them a couple of hours after they have been on. I do not want to wait a day cause there is a chance I could hear the final score in the mean time which defeats the purpose of watching it.

Last edited:
After all the people inside australia not wanting to pay a measly $100 per year to stream the football it looks like the NRL have pulled out of livestream.com. Towards the end of the game tonight the broadcast dropped and the NRL account vanished and went private on the livestream.com site. None of their events past, present or future can be seen.

So thanks to the tight asses I have no real way to watch the NRL anymore. Thanks for that one!

I am going to have to try some wizardry to get an NRL digital Pass and see if that works

If you're happy to pay try www.rugbypass.com - You get all NRL/Origin/Internationals plus like 4-5 different Rugby Union competitions plus all Internationals. Works throughout Asia, if you're not in Asia just get a VPN.

I use sportsnetworld in Canada ,$ 20 a month -every game live and can watch replays anytime.In fact I think it also has all European soccer & Rugby also (not that I use it).
Service and quality is great ,just use a VPN & You should be right.

Think I might just have to pack up and move back to Australia.

If it isn't brought back then I will have pay for NRL pass and then circle through a VPN to watch it, not ideal but will have to do. That or I might have to pack up and move back
Come back in on a boat, the lurks are incredible :wondering:

www.google.com

search for live stream Manly

solved
only if you want crappy unreliable quality streams. I like having consistent 720p streams of every game.

At any rate the NRL replied and said there was a technical difficulty that has now been resolved and they are committed to international broadcast availability

Resume normal service :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    134 KB · Views: 12
Still looks to be up here in Japan. Am still receiving notifications too.
Yes as stated earlier they fixed it later on. I received an email from them saying they had a technical difficulty and they are committed to the service

only if you want crappy unreliable quality streams. I like having consistent 720p streams of every game.

At any rate the NRL replied and said there was a technical difficulty that has now been resolved and they are committed to international broadcast availability

1 - Good that you find livestream works well. A few times I used it, it was kinda hit and miss quality wise, but better than those 'crappy streams' you mention (which are harder to find than just using google.)

2- Makes sense regarding the issues. I couldn't believe they would just turn off livestream for many of the o/s viewers. Maybe they did and turned it back on when you threatened to come home! (lol - joke)

3- I don't know why I am using numbers.

1 - Good that you find livestream works well. A few times I used it, it was kinda hit and miss quality wise, but better than those 'crappy streams' you mention (which are harder to find than just using google.)

2- Makes sense regarding the issues. I couldn't believe they would just turn off livestream for many of the o/s viewers. Maybe they did and turned it back on when you threatened to come home! (lol - joke)

3- I don't know why I am using numbers.
For the quality can be much improved by using Kodi to watch the stream, that way you can select that it only grabs the 720p stream rather than downgrading if your connection drops slightly

I forgot to ad that it was nice for the nrl to reply as they have yet to acknowledge either of my last two polite emails.

I think I see the emails floating away in that water flowing under the bridge. lol

I've paid for a digital pass but prefer to use Livestream because the NRL can't get it right. How can you charge people for this and not have HD live streaming available? Even then, the video just refuses to load on my PC most of the time so I can't play it on my TV. The only way I can use my digital pass is through my mobile phone.

I also paid for the NRL app as they state in their FAQ that the image for live broadcasts would be supported to 7". With an 8" iPad mini I was okay with that.

But the pricks only deliver 5.5" and their "crowdsupport" forum is a joke. An absolute joke. The equivalent AFL app is also pretty ordinary but better than the NRL one.

Livestream and a VPN via Brazil has been my preferred pick for Manly games.

Can't test it tonite due to being at the game.

For those interested - here's the reply I received from the NRL

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we are sorry that you have experienced access issues on the Livestream service.

We have been advised that as an interim replacement for the Livestream service, matches from Round 17 of the Telstra Premiership will be streamed live on Facebook via the Give Me Sport Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeSport/

Please note that this is for Round 17 only at this stage. We will advise of arrangements for the remainder of the NRL season as soon as they are confirmed.

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support as we work toward improving the NRL experience for our overseas fans.

For those interested - here's the reply I received from the NRL

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we are sorry that you have experienced access issues on the Livestream service.

We have been advised that as an interim replacement for the Livestream service, matches from Round 17 of the Telstra Premiership will be streamed live on Facebook via the Give Me Sport Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeSport/

Please note that this is for Round 17 only at this stage. We will advise of arrangements for the remainder of the NRL season as soon as they are confirmed.

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support as we work toward improving the NRL experience for our overseas fans.
Was playing up last night. Kept dropping out. At one stage I thought it might've been a hint from the Nrl IT guys, telling me to give it away as the game sucked anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8