It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Thanks mate, it won’t be easy I must say but compared to the other options there’s really no choice is there!!
Well honestly in terms of coaching talent there's only Maguire then Des available. We didn't get Madge because I suspect he's going to the Donkeys in 2020. So Des us it. Bring in Tooves as assistant and Ballin , Beaver and maybe we could even make up with Choc as defense coach

Good move for club. Where it leave corey waddell will he still come
He's signed a contract so why wouldn't he ?? He signed when we didn't have a coach sorted so unless he has a Cartwright must be coach clause then he'll be here. Not sure where it leaves his alleged guaranteed nrl spot though

He's signed a contract so why wouldn't he ?? He signed when we didn't have a coach sorted so unless he has a Cartwright must be coach clause then he'll be here. Not sure where it leaves his alleged guaranteed nrl spot though
If we have signed Des, it hasn't happened just today. Im sure this has been ongoing for a while. Wont change anything.

Agree chance to play under good coach compared to ciraldo

I would be happy with Des as long as he is not in control of the finances, we don't need any back ended contracts.
I still think Cartwright is still in the mix only as a fallback option otherwise he would have been signed and announced by now.
Des falls through there aren't too many options left so Cartwright will get the job by default at bugger all cost.

If we have signed Des, it hasn't happened just today. Im sure this has been ongoing for a while. Wont change anything.
Des is on holidays, they need him to come back, and arrange for his desk to be delivered before they can announce it

Not happy with how DESmond left at all, filthy actually

But given all the other options and the fact Toovey hasn’t been given a look in yet I’d accept Des

#signdes
Des will transform the Pissed Eagles back to the Sea Eagles.
He will also put things in place so we can play 80 minutes and beyond
I can almost see Moses leaping garbage bins like Des used to
Best of all, he will coach the players to use their bodies in defence instead of using arms like turnstiles. I heard back in 2006 he arranged a defensive training session where everyone had their hands tied behind their backs and had to make tackles! Gotta love the mad scientist!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10