It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

Mitch

Bencher
By the way @The Wheel

I’m guessing the answer is no, but do you and @Mitch have a heads up as to when #nextweek they might schedule an announcement??

I’m thinking they’ll want the appointee there at the time and be able to answer questions such as “what’s happening with Twenty” so realistically very late next week I imagine??

No time frame mate. Just that the announcement will be next week at some point.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree, what has he got against Mark? Mark is one of the least-combative posters here...

He doesn’t like me being an atheist!!

To be honest I couldn’t care less if you are Hindu, @Woodsie is Pastafarian and @Dan is calathumpian, this is a football forum and surely regardless of your political or religious beliefs we all can get on in a “ football sense”.

By the way that doesn’t mean we will all agree on football matters 100% if the time , and that’s perfectly fine.

Disagree with me on my football nous ( as @BOZO regularly does re my man Brian) but that’s fine , all part of the fun.

I think our mate either just likes **** stirring or in fact might have deeper issues.

So enough is enough ,I’m not responding to him from here on( I hope).

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mark has been a vocal opponent of Hasler since he left the club ..... that is appears to be reason enough ..

That is indeed correct , and I’m still very dirty about what happened ( knowing more than most would).

BUT

I can see that we are at the lows or the low and with where we are he’s probably the perfect choice.

Mind you I never once said he couldn’t coach , that is a given.

And if all he’s doing this time around is coaching then it could be a master stroke , but I just hope he’s no where near the books as he’s proven twice now that when that happens teams end up in **** creek!!

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Wonderful, and glad you brought your mate Malroon ...... and there is no place on this forum for bigotry of any kind .... although I am a devout and practising Pastafarian, I can honestly say I am prepared to tolerate all your ridiculous notions ....

I was wobbling past the Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monstor just the other day and heard a wonderful Pastafarian Prayer (thanks to Bob the pasta man for his words)
Pastafarian Prayer

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
They did more than that mate, look at him, they shaved his mullet and made him look like Des.....That is no easy feat ya know, be very wary of the PPC, they may seem like pussies but a lot of power comes from pussies
Do you think that when or if our fearless W64 returns they could actually make him......
Handsome???
Couldn't make him any uglier...

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I think he is just here trying to recruit for his cult.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I was wobbling past the Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monstor just the other day and heard a wonderful Pastafarian Prayer (thanks to Bob the pasta man for his words)
Pastafarian Prayer

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.
Bless you ... and may you be forever in the warm noodly embrace of the Lords appendages ....

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Do you think that when or if our fearless W64 returns they could actually make him......
Handsome???
Couldn't make him any uglier...

That a dam good question, probably the best and most important question that deserves answering well before #nextweek...Only the PPC can reveal their true power, I fear if they do manage that and make the impossible possible, then their true power is remarkable and certainly fearing.....
Our poor Fearless wombat what will they do to him ?

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Pastafarian Prayer

Heard a great Dad joke recently:

Told my wife I was going to make a car out of spaghetti.
She thought I was an idiot.
Shoulda seen the look on her face when I drove pasta!

Probably better spoken.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16