It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
I have a feeling it’s not just coaches on the merry go round at present but all support staff as well!

Thats true, I might be wrong, but I don't think there has ever been an off season with so many movements effecting so many clubs from just a few decisions of a few that will have a domino effect on so many....as long as they fall our way all good...

rifraff

Bencher
Number of people who believe in some form of God is 6 billion-ish

Number of people on this forum who believe Hasler will be our next coach 79

All 6billion-ish and 79 can't prove ****.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Number of people who believe in some form of God is 6 billion-ish

Number of people on this forum who believe Hasler will be our next coach 79

All 6billion-ish and 79 can't prove ****.

wtf.jpg

Moops

Bencher
Hahaha, it is like the adults are trying to have a proper conversation and the kids are screaming and arguing around them. Is ReturnoftheDes gone yet? Wombat wanted the entertainment but he is missing in action!!!

Last edited:
Wow duck out for a few hours and come back to another thread ruined by the multiple profile clown.

Surely there is a way to detect the source of these profiles and just ban it?

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Sky fairys? Bigotry 101 folks you can't help yourself can you.. sigh

If you dont believe ok fair enough but no need to throw cheap 2 cent comments at what i believe in as thats an insult to my faith you get it? 1.6 billion Christians in the world so obviously im not alone. Any ways ill forgive you if you ask for it but i doubt you will, blood from a stone i suppose.
As for the 4th whatever lol this is my 2nd account senility has defeated you (jokes)
if-you-say-jesus-backwards-it-sounds-like-sausage-sausage-20314263.png

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Thats true, I might be wrong, but I don't think there has ever been an off season with so many movements effecting so many clubs from just a few decisions of a few that will have a domino effect on so many....as long as they fall our way all good...
It's due to the new NRL Football Ops Cap that begins November 1

Clubs need to predate expensive contracts to stretch the 7 million budget

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Wow duck out for a few hours and come back to another thread ruined by the multiple profile clown.

Surely there is a way to detect the source of these profiles and just ban it?

I confess I enjoy the drama .... but when it comes to foul mouthed abuse of people like Mark and Budgie you can leave me out .... the bloke has the emotional maturity of a 3 year old ...

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
The PPC are pussies. Our favourite poster keeps coming back. What do they do, tie him up, drive him up country, rough him up a little and let him go? He is like a dog that keeps finding its way back home.
But,this aint his home...

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
By the way @The Wheel

I’m guessing the answer is no, but do you and @Mitch have a heads up as to when #nextweek they might schedule an announcement??

I’m thinking they’ll want the appointee there at the time and be able to answer questions such as “what’s happening with Twenty” so realistically very late next week I imagine??

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
The PPC are pussies. Our favourite poster keeps coming back. What do they do, tie him up, drive him up country, rough him up a little and let him go? He is like a dog that keeps finding its way back home.

They did more than that mate, look at him, they shaved his mullet and made him look like Des.....That is no easy feat ya know, be very wary of the PPC, they may seem like pussies but a lot of power comes from pussies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16