It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
Sky fairys? Bigotry 101 folks you can't help yourself can you.. sigh

If you dont believe ok fair enough but no need to throw cheap 2 cent comments at what i believe in as thats an insult to my faith you get it? 1.6 billion Christians in the world so obviously im not alone. Any ways ill forgive you if you ask for it but i doubt you will, blood from a stone i suppose.
As for the 4th whatever lol this is my 2nd account senility has defeated you (jokes)
To be fair, there are also billions of Muslims, Hindus, buddists etc who think you believe in the wrong type of sky fairies ;). Why pick on the poor, marginalized atheists of the world.
But then again, maybe religion and politics aren't really relevant and necessary on a football forum.

redlineg

Reserve Grader
Question to all in ST land?

Let’s assume our new coach is who we think it is!

So what happens to Cartwrong, does he remain assistant ??

Becomes the recruiting manager??

Or is paid out and ****ed off like Twenty??
This should be up to the new coach
Personally I would have him coach Blacktown

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Well your all still talking about me and my man Desmond is back, besides i never left ;) herr wood. Just needed a break from the bigotry

Wonderful, and glad you brought your mate Malroon ...... and there is no place on this forum for bigotry of any kind .... although I am a devout and practising Pastafarian, I can honestly say I am prepared to tolerate all your ridiculous notions ....

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm a stupid trolling moron with no friends.

Bigots , Zealots ......are they really different??

I live my life based on the 10 commandments, NOT because they were handed down by some mythical being but because they just make good sense.

Not going to church every Sunday doesn’t make me a bigot.

But you attacking me for not believing certainly makes you a zealot!!

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
Pick on? Im calling out bigotry i said nothing about anyones beliefs did i?
Good for all the other religions except islam as there doctrine is to kill anyone who isnt part of there belief system and for 1400 years they slaughtered these people. 280 millions deaths thanks to there jihad. All other religions preach peace. Is that bigotry? Maybe ask marky mark
Lol, ever heard of the crusades or the lovely work done by the knights templar around the Baltic? Witch hunts, genocides and thousands of war crimes were all done in the name of your religion. Onward Christian soldiers :). Maybe you should consider what bigotry means before you condem other's religions while practicing another with a similar or worse history.
But i digress, although he has his sins, Des isn't this bad.

It is Celine
Maybe sea lion? Saline sounds a bit salty. Can't we all just get along. Some people need faith others seem to be pretty decent humans without needing to believe in anything more than the scientific miracle that is life. Each to their own and I'm 100% sure the random haphazard-stance of everyone's life plays a factor in that. Just don't judge. Can't wait for a game of footy tonight I have an actual interest in.

Here's to that and the return of the king! King Donny Singe!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12