It's all over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Ralphie said:
bones said:
I'm sure that if Cronk played, and the Storm led 20-0 there's no way in the world the storm would have lost that game, even if Billy Slater didn't return for the second half.
Manly needed someone to take charge in the second half when Snake was gone, but unfortunately, no-one did.

Wrong, the referees took control and penalised us into submission.

So you had no problem with us leading the penalty count 7-2 at one stage, which helped us get that big lead, but when it is reversed its the refs fault. Spoken like a true whinging Manly fan Ralphie. The Storm were without Cooper Cronk. They had Ben LOL Roberts and a Rookie in the halves. We have no excuses for not towelling them up after leading 20-0.
I do agree Manly are still a top 4 side. I'm not writing off the season, I'm just saying we should have won that game last night.

You don't see a correlation in the fact that 2 evenly matched sides played a game when 1 got out to a big lead on a run of penalties, and then the other did exactly the same on their run of penalties ?

Happens far too often these days around all the games

Daddycool08 said:
So were the referees again just refereeing one side and letting the other get away with everything?

I wasn't at the game watching it on TV and with the way the coverage is I couldn't really see if Melbourne were on side or off side. But I think if they were always on side gee they must be able to motor to get to Manly to make tackles about three yards after the ruck.

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it on the laptop at my son's house up at Gladstone. The cameras were zoomed way too far in to see either team back the 10 and Melbourne seemed to be up in the play almost instantaneously as the ball was played. Has the game really sped up that much with the new rules?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Our glorious run of making the finals is coming to an abrupt end. Our backline is brilliant but we don't have the forwards any more.
See? I was only kidding!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6