Its always a laugh after a loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is no time be sensible, we are rioting!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously you'd think we are the worst team ever judging by the response of people on here.

This is no time be sensible, we are rioting!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously you'd think we are the worst team ever judging by the response of people on here.

The day that doesn't see a group of Manly supporters blow-up delux and become irrational after a percieved poor performance , is the day we become Parra supporters and accept mediocrity.

Reason and logic may be thrown out the window in the presence of passion, but by thursday most posters are back on a level keel. Case in point old mate @Mark from Brisbane . Love his early week posts.

@Rex could probably explain why, but hey, what the heck.

Were ye born ina tent.

Billy Connelly did time in the same Clyde shipyard as my dad, and their accents are identical. The scots have a way of cutting through most crap. I think there is a course all scots mums do to learn the sayings.

Lang may yer lum reek.
I cant understand what you wrote with that accent.

may you never be without fuel for your fire.....long may your chimney smoke!

possibly.... hoots mon, there's a kipper stuck in me bagpipes!

:)

So Barrett made some rookie coach mistakes in his first game. What, did we think that he would be Bozo after just the Nines and two trial games?

* Bozo lost his first game as a first grade coach (coincidentally by 22 points)
* Tooves lost his first game as a first grade coach (2012 WCC, though he did win his first two NRL games as coach)

If we have a w/l record after 10 rounds similar to what we did in 2015 and nowhere near the injury toll to blame it on, then we should be questioning Barrett's ability as a coach. But not after one game.

For those interested, those who began their first grade coaching careers with us and lost their first competition game are:

Harold Johnston (1947), George Mullins (1949), Wally O'Connell (1950), Roy Bull (1953), Pat Devery (1955), Tony Paskins (1963), Alan Thompson (1989), Trent Barrett (2016).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7