Its Time for a line in the sand to be drawn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
You are losing the plot if you are prepared to call Foran a liar because you'd rather believe a conspiracy theory put out by 'someone who posts on LU'.
As for losing the plot I think many of us, myself included, have lost it a bit since Desgate began.
As for suggestions of blaming Foran, or booing him during this season while he's wearing our colours, that's ridiculous. We really shouldn't want that kind of image associated with our club.
Feel free to boo the bulldogs but as Manly supporters do not stoop to turning on Foz this year if we don't get our man. If Manly supporters booed him I wouldn't blame him for wanting to pack his bag and leave tomorrow.
The guy's just a kid beginning his career. Let's give him good memories at the Sea Eagles.

manlyfan. said:
panash said:
Susan providing information here I've been told shes very realiable .. Are we suppose to doubt ??

Susan is a He

Thanks for the heads up ...
You obviously know the ropes here .

Susan as a source is realiable ???

He mentioned early its a done deal about foran

I havnt heard anything on trex

panash said:
manlyfan. said:
panash said:
Susan providing information here I've been told shes very realiable .. Are we suppose to doubt ??

Susan is a He

Thanks for the heads up ...
You obviously know the ropes here .

Susan as a source is realiable ???

He mentioned early its a done deal about foran

I havnt heard anything on trex

No worries...it can get confusing around here at the best of times.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7