Ivan Cleary wanting to coachagain in the nrl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
' des has stuffed our club once before' is a good one.

If you call 3 grandfinal appearances 2 wins and a decade of finals stuffed then i guess he has.

' dont let him give backended contracts'
I do agree here but again if he didnt then that side would have broken up after the 2008 GF win. But instead we had another 5 years of success due to the back ended contracts. Yes its stuffed us right now but what do people want... the devil always knocks down the door at somepoint to be repaid...

Must of been reserve grade if Cleary played centres for Manly. In first grade he only played fullback, and that was only when Ridge was out injured.

IIRC the only reason Cleary left us in the first place was because he was stuck in reserve grade behind Matthew Ridge. He went to the Bears
No loyalty. If he loved Manly he would have stayed instead of chasing fame and glory elsewhere.

about Cleary leaving - maybe he didn't have the opportunity to stick with Manly and needed to work elsewhere. He's from here so I imagine he'd love to come back but cannot see why he would now.

Des is history - no turning back for either Club or him I reckon. Reunions can be a let down and too much happened for it to be possible I'd say.

It's a cycle and like Easts and Souths we have to start again. Need someone on the field to take control.. need a 5/8, a couple of tough young forwards and a Malcolm Reilly.. can't be that hard. The coach cannot create the play on the field but the one out crap cannot continue.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6