I've had a gutful of State of Origin and it's still a week away.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NSW did well, i had QLD at 13+ We never had the players to beat QLD, Pearce and Hokko...pffft.

Did Qld win or did NSW lose? The Blues had 2 or 3 perfect FG opportunities late to either take the lead or tie it up and they stuffed up each time.

and a solid 4-2 penalty count see the Qlders home,

Looked like they took a play from Canterbury on the Dugan field goal being a mile offside.

NSW chose to take a play from Manly for the previous field goal attempt

I guess nothing unusual there. NSW almost look the goods but fold when the pressure is on, whereas the QLD spine just delivers..

Could of easily won that game if we came out to play second half. Refs were pretty ordinary and nsw were there own worst enemies most of the time. Farah was terrible second half. Boring game, both sides off side all night, hold downs, slow, mistakes etc smith is a grub!

It was so obvious what nsw had to do. But the chessmen on the field wouldn't move into position to execute. Reminds me of our own team a bit this year.

Myles did fine I think. Some of those penalties to qld though were baffling and not consistent with the run of the game, as usual. It really is a yawn fest in that respect.

So the best way to set up for a field goal is to run to the far right hand side of the field on the fifth tackle play. Jeez that ****s me off. Just dumb dumb play. Hodkinson or Farrah just have to take control in a situation like that

Last edited:
It was so obvious what nsw had to do. But the chessmen on the field wouldn't move into position to execute. Reminds me of our own team a bit this year.

That second half was like watching us play Penrith at Brookvale all over again, right up to stuffing up a perfect field goal opportunity. I enjoyed it even less the second time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8