I've had enough!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone on this website is out to behead Des and his team. You sit behind our keyboards with your head in the sand pretending like nothing is wrong. No team loses 7 officials and players to come after a grandfinal without something happening in the board room.

The board is killing our beloved club, I don't care what any of you sheep say, I support Des for what he done.

RE: I've f*cking had enough!

Nice one. Hopefully what you really mean is you've had enough of posting.

Of to the dogs with you Cliffy. If you love the guy so much, just depart now. Go over to Belmore and reserve your seat you idiot.

My apologies, I meant off to the dogs, not of to the dogs.

10/10 for the thread title, -1/10 for the post.

I've had enough too. De$ can fark off right now. He was commended for rebuilding our great club and in a month he has torn it apart and left us with less than what we started with. If he wants to leave then he can go but to attempt (and come close to succeeding) to take the entire coaching staff with him is disgraceful. I have lost all respect for De$. He was on the verge of going down as the greatest coach in manly's history but how can great be mentioned alongside his name when he has gutted the club on his way out the door?

by the sounds of it you would think that the coaching staff were forced to leave

cliffylyons said:
Everyone on this website is out to behead Des and his team. You sit behind our keyboards with your head in the sand pretending like nothing is wrong. No f*cking team loses 7 officials and players to come after a grandfinal without something happening in the board room.

The board is killing our beloved club, I don't care what any of you sheep say, I support Des for what he done.

Had enough? Then leave.

cliffylyons said:
Everyone on this website is out to behead Des and his team. You sit behind our keyboards with your head in the sand pretending like nothing is wrong. No f*cking team loses 7 officials and players to come after a grandfinal without something happening in the board room.

Bulldog supporters are a special breed!!

A coach doesn't pick up and leave with 6 others for no reason. He doesn't gut a club he has been with his whole life for no reason. The board is to blame, Penn and Quantum are tearing this great club apart.

Whilst the execution wasn't right, Bob Reilly would be VERY happy fingers are now being pointed at Des and other staff, rather than him.

Each and every one of the premiership winning coaching/support staff have clearly stated they cannot work with the board, a board we all know Penn supports them in.

We all know who the problems all lie here with. I personally don't think Des has responded appropriately, but if I had a bloke as my boss I couldn't stand, I'd look elsewhere as well.

Be clear people, if we had a fully functional operation board, we would be enjoying a Premiership, and thinking back-to-back.

Focus your ire in the right direction - Bob Reilly. He is exactly why you are all not enjoying the team right now.

Ryan said:
Whilst the execution wasn't right, Bob Reilly would be VERY happy fingers are now being pointed at Des and other staff, rather than him.

Each and every one of the premiership winning coaching/support staff have clearly stated they cannot work with the board, a board we all know Penn supports them in.

We all know who the problems all lie here with. I personally don't think Des has responded appropriately, but if I had a bloke as my boss I couldn't stand, I'd look elsewhere as well.

Be clear people, if we had a fully functional operation board, we would be enjoying a Premiership, and thinking back-to-back.

Focus your ire in the right direction - Bob Reilly. He is exactly why you are all not enjoying the team right now.

Thanks mate, at least you can see where I am coming from.

cliffylyons said:
A coach doesn't pick up and leave with 6 others for no reason. He doesn't gut a club he has been with his whole life for no reason. The board is to blame, Penn and Quantum are tearing this great club apart.

Lets be honest here Des was never with Manly "for his whole life" as you put it, he has also played for penrith, hull and wests. He was not a loyal one club player so please don't make him to be.

cliffylyons said:
Ryan said:

The kennel?? your team finished outside the 8 again and once again you need to buy a whole new team(coaching staff this time) great club you have there!!

cliffylyons said:
Ryan said:

Alot of people can see where you are coming from. But they didn't address the population of this site so poorly in their first post.

Ryan and clifflyons, now there's a combo. Seems to me we've enjoyed two premierships with this dysfunctional pairing of Des and Bob. Des leaves, and clearly influences the motley crew to bail with him. Not to dissipate around the clubs, but to go directly to Dogville with him. I see a control freak culture being broken up here, and a good thing too. Perry should be congratulated for that and we'll now move on without the NRL auditing mob bearing down on our books.

DSM i am not sure how breaking up a winning successful culture is a good thing

Unless results remain the same or better under tooves I will not see any sense in this other than bruised egos

So your supporting Bob Reilly DSM5, and in fact congratulating him? We have won those two premierships DISPITE Bob, not because DSM5.

This is probably one of your worst retorts ever. Now I'm not going to get into slanging matches with you, and you know why - I respect my elders.

Another question. Has Perry in your eyes done enough to alleviate sponsor, member and stake-holders concerns these past few months? Surely Bob would want SOMETHING positive put out there?

You are criticising the people who have the problem. Your not criticising the person who has CREATED these problems.

You want this club to survive long term, right.

Please be respectful in your reply, like I have been to you.

EDIT: Perry/Bob and co. need to get off their arses, and start assuring the goodwill of this business. Contract extensions, staffing replacements, Bob standing down would be a start.

DSM5 said:
Of to the dogs with you Cliffy. If you love the guy so much, just depart now. Go over to Belmore and reserve your seat you idiot.

My apologies, I meant off to the dogs, not of to the dogs.

His point is entirely valid and he does not deserve to be called an idiot or told to leave the supporter base. You who are the great advocate for management need to answer what they have contributed to the success of recent years. Good luck.

DSM5 said:
Ryan and clifflyons, now there's a combo. Seems to me we've enjoyed two premierships with this dysfunctional pairing of Des and Bob. Des leaves, and clearly influences the motley crew to bail with him. Not to dissipate around the clubs, but to go directly to Dogville with him. I see a control freak culture being broken up here, and a good thing too. Perry should be congratulated for that and we'll now move on without the NRL auditing mob bearing down on our books.

Let's see how we go with your dream team of Bob and Perry.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8