Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
This is the best option for us. Sign Jackson Hastings to a two year deal pay him unders and garauntee him the balf back slot. The kid is a gun. The bondbi mob are trying to hide him but lets not wait until they realise he is better than pearce weak. Opt between killer and meatyo at 5/8 and spend the coin on the biggest angriest forward pack available. I like, cap in mind, Tbomb ballin g burgess myles james s burgess then hodges that current rooster bench monster that 19 year old eels back rower who hits like cement and feŕris with Dennis Leary 18th man.

This is the best option for us. Sign Jackson Hastings to a two year deal pay him unders and garauntee him the balf back slot. The kid is a gun. The bondbi mob are trying to hide him but lets not wait until they realise he is better than pearce weak. Opt between killer and meatyo at 5/8 and spend the coin on the biggest angriest forward pack available. I like, cap in mind, Tbomb ballin g burgess myles james s burgess then hodges that current rooster bench monster that 19 year old eels back rower who hits like cement and feŕris with Dennis Leary 18th man.
image.jpg

The Roosters aren't trying to hide him. They haven't played him because he's got a massive opinion of himself and he doesn't mind who knows it.

Be nice to get one back on the rorters who continue to pinch our good kids, they got JWH and more recently Charlie Taylor from our kids.

Think our chances would increase if rorters re-sign Maloney. Either Taylor and Hastings would be good buys and have plenty to spend still on a couple of good forwards. Even better keep dce and have him play beside either one of those two, beef up the forwards and would be looking much more formidable! Myles and either Snowden/or Burgess/Tamou in 2017 would be fantastic.

Would have given this a like if not for the atrocious spelling and grammar.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The Roosters aren't trying to hide him. They haven't played him because he's got a massive opinion of himself and he doesn't mind who knows it.
Agreed. Heard a lot about his ego. No thanks.

The name though - Jackson Hastings - sounds fake and like it's the name you'd give a character who was a massive jerk

INT: BRO APARTMENT - NIGHT

JACKSON HASTINGS enters the room. He is wearing aviator sunglasses even though he is inside and the room is poorly lit. He is shirtless and has a large "AUSSIE PRIDE" tattoo framing his neck. The room is full of jacked up "bro" types, lots of testosterone. They turn to JACKSON...

JACKSON: Yewwwwww!!!

Saw a news article today where he admitted his behavior hasn't been the best. Hopefully for his sake that a sign of maturity and he's woken up to himself. If that's the case then I don't mind the club exploring the option.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8