[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just ran into rambo gibbs in Newcastle we're im staying like 10 minutes ago . I jumped out of the ss and said to my wife " fuchc me thats rambo " So 10 minutes later yacking to him , i asked him how does he think we will fair come seasons end , definitely make finals , playing well ,and even surprised him how well they are going . He said they are a happy bunch and dce is thriving. He was not happy about the great tooves sacking but said barrett is a real good bloke and coach . I told him he could still play he's that fit and he said i need spec savers. A great buzz..
Did you ask him how he got the nickname Rambo ??

If Hastings comes in for Green then where does that leave Tom Wright? Would love Hastings in the halves but I wouldn't want to lost Wright either. He seems like a future gun. I guess a problem of plenty is better than a problem of too few.
Thats it mate 23 doesn't go into 17.

Back to Brad
That man...Rambo
From an Easts centre who would jam in and kill a player 100 mph
Went to a legend 2nd rower at Manly...tough as nails.
At Manly, seen him against Dragons hit hard and on the ground crawled 15 metres upfield with players on his back!!
Bloke was an absolute champion.
Another game at Redfern, took a chip through on the full for 1 of the best Manly tries of all time.

You beat me to mention that almost freakish try from Rambo Gibbs , Maxta. - at Redfern , and it wa 1987 and Manly were actually under pressure up to that point. Rambo and Crusher Cleal - two converted centres from the roosters and what a dynamic pair of second rowers when they were together with Manly. On the Hastings discussion , next year will probably be the determining time for settling on a future half's pairing for D C E , as Hastings , Green and Tom Wright are all of contract at the same time . Perhaps Hastings and Wright will be the priorities then.

If Hastings comes in for Green then where does that leave Tom Wright? Would love Hastings in the halves but I wouldn't want to lost Wright either. He seems like a future gun. I guess a problem of plenty is better than a problem of too few.
I know Wright was on the nose with the coaching staff at the beginning of the season and was told to lift his game; he did. He has been excellent. In saying that, one must remember that Hastings was a standout at every level throughout the juniors and is a fantastic goal kicker. He debut in FG at the age of 18 for the defending premiers.

Tom Wright has improved, but Hastings is only a year older and considered by most rugby league experts to be a serious prospect. We don't know how Wright will turn out, especially given that he only recently took up Rugby League.

I'd be more concerned with potentially losing Hastings than I would Tom Wright. But I take your point and who knows what the future holds.

I know Wright was on the nose with the coaching staff at the beginning of the season and was told to lift his game; he did. He has been excellent. In saying that, one must remember that Hastings was a standout at every level throughout the juniors and is a fantastic goal kicker. He debut in FG at the age of 18 for the defending premiers.
Completely agree RE Hastings. Neither of them are players that I'd like the club to lose. Tom is a future superstar in my opinion. I'd think he'd be groomed to take off from somewhere in the 17 and move into DCEs role once he moves off but understand if he wants to move elsewhere.

Completely agree RE Hastings. Neither of them are players that I'd like the club to lose. Tom is a future superstar in my opinion. I'd think he'd be groomed to take off from somewhere in the 17 and move into DCEs role once he moves off but understand if he wants to move elsewhere.
jeez once dce moves off , we could have 2 more bloody prime ministers in that time .

You beat me to mention that almost freakish try from Rambo Gibbs , Maxta. - at Redfern , and it wa 1987 and Manly were actually under pressure up to that point. Rambo and Crusher Cleal - two converted centres from the roosters and what a dynamic pair of second rowers when they were together with Manly.
check it out, 20minutes in:

or search youtube with:
Souths V Manly at Redfern Oval 1987 - Full Game With Freak Try By Ron Gibbs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10