Jade Anderson released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Good luck to Jade for the future and thanks for being part of the system, but from Manly's perspective he obviously doesn't have what it takes to play NRL. Another club may have a different view, who knows?

I think the writing was on the wall though for players like Jade Anderson when we openly chased wingers like Saab and Tuipuloto. He was already behind the likes of Garrick and Funa for wing spots, then we go any buy a couple more who have played first grade.

The Who

Journey Man
Wow we spent so much time with this guy on a development contract for zip! I know that is the possibility and the nature of the beast but gee him being on a development contract for 20 years has wasted a development opportunity for another talented kid.
Can you blame him? We sign two wingers touted to be of NRL quality, then have Funa, Garrick, Tafua, Miski etc. ahead of him...
He could see his path to First Grade was blocked.

Can you blame him? We sign two wingers touted to be of NRL quality, then have Funa, Garrick, Tafua, Miski etc. ahead of him...
He could see his path to First Grade was blocked.
Oh no don't blame him at all. I just think having him on a development contract for 20 years what a waste from our perspective and maybe like young Hopoate a misjudgment of their talent?

R3

Bird gang affiliate
I think he probably saw his way forward to the NRL squad being blocked by the signing of Saab & Christian T.

hopefully he gets an opportunity elsewhere whether in NRL or some other vocation
And hopefully that’s an indication that Saab and ‘Tippy Toes’ are killing it in pre season so much that Jade relinquished his spot knowing his chances were just shot ; )

Blake A

Reserve Grader
I have been told that your adult "performer" name is the colour of your underwear and the last thing you ate ..

Personally I don't see myself as the Red Fruitcake type ...
I dunno... you seem to fit the fruitcake description fairly often on here...

just jokes... couldn’t resist haha

XV-1

First Grader
It's a real pity he wasn't given an opportunity to play even one first grade game for Manly.

Especially when we gave Hoppa jnr the privilege of playing for Manly when he had no intention of playing for in the future.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good luck to Andersen for the future.

This gives the club an opportunity to look at other juniors who have high potential to develop.

For balance Birt and maybe a young halve (Wilson) for development contracts with two spots available for 2021.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12