Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've got a mate that is an avid parra fan and member. Goes to every home game. Funnily enough, we were only talking about Arthur late last week and he was telling me a story after full time some time ago, that other parra fans near him were throwing things at him and abusing the living **** out of him, and he said the poor kid looked like he wanted to cry. And my mate Is a stand up guy so ofcourse he gave it back to them or tried his best anyway. And he continued to tell me that some parra fans are absolute ****wits and it's a taint on the club and alot of them shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ground
They’ve had an element like that at Parramatta for decades. Every club (including Manly) has them.

I had a great uncle, a Wests’ supporter, who was at a Parramatta-St George game at Cumberland Oval, when Norm Provan was still playing. Many years later he was still incensed that at least one Parra supporter spat on Provan as he was entering or leaving the dressing rooms.

Apparently Provan had no hard feelings, because he later coached Parramatta.

Last edited:
They’ve had an element like that at Parramatta for decades. Every club (including Manly) has them.

I had a great uncle, a Wests’ supporter, who was at a Parramatta-St George game when Norm Provan was still playing. Many years later he was still incensed that at least one Parra supporter spat on Provan as he was entering or leaving the dressing rooms.

Apparently Provan had no hard feelings, because he later coached Parramatta.
Yeah that's a low low act. No one deserves to be spat on. If true, the guy deserved a good clipping

Yee hah

Sign 'em all, let form decide!

looney tunes GIF

edit: Arthur must have improved because I think last year we were also bagging him?

Or was that just opposition fan gibber jabber?

Still not convinced my brother isn't pranking me when he messaged the news to me earlier and you aren't all in on it... However I see more upside than down. Yes not spectacular but will do a job and gets him away from the feral inbreds that blame him rather than their **** team and coach when they lose

I can't read the article but does it say how long we've signed him for? He'll be a great backup half who was under pressure because his father was his coach and the fans were accusing Arfur of nepotism.

Was hoping our 30th player would be forward, but if this kid can play hooker as well as half than it kind of makes sense. In the few games I have watched him play in he seemed competent to say the least. Certainly offers a lot more in defence than young Johns. We still have young Fainu coming up the ranks in addition to Humphies.

Maybe this?
Who knows Manly may have bought him to play lock and to fill in at 1/2 back Jake has been playing front row , He only played lock on the weekend cause of injuries , What other ball playing locks are at the club other than moving Schuster to lock , Hopefully Seibold will shed some light on the signing if true .

When does our recruitment officer start?

Tommy Talu and now Arthur Someone needs to take responsibility for these crap signings and re-sign

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6