Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• the two jakes - Google Search.png
    the two jakes - Google Search.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm going all in on Arthur
He can obviously play a bit
Still have an opinion we need to keep Humphrey but let's put that in the locker for the moment
Instant Silvertails hero status if he can have a Cracker and we sneak home

I'm going all in on Arthur
He can obviously play a bit
Still have an opinion we need to keep Humphrey but let's put that in the locker for the moment
Instant Silvertails hero status if he can have a Cracker and we sneak home
… not even sure how much game time he will get!

I wonder how long it will take before the MWSE website puts Jake in a Sea Eagles Jersey.

He is now on the website but still wearing his Parra gear:

All these profiles are updated by NRL so that’s why he is still in Parra jumper

Awesome.

the amount of fidgeting JT was doing with that jersey...I hope the stitching holds!

lol

Go the mighty Jakes!

I was waiting for him to start scratching at the spiders running up and down his body.

But at least they got Jake to do it this time, poor ol Condon got Mauro.

I thought he went ok yesterday and like others I also think the result yesterday could have been better for us if he played 80 minutes in the halves at the expense of Johns
Like you I thought he went ...just ok as well, nothing to jump up and down about. Put up a couple of kicks, not the best, Schu's were worse tho. Seib's not playing him till only 15 or 20min left didn't do him any favours, as this was the really frantic part of the match. Probably get the bench spot in the coming Phins game after the bye in a more friendly setting at Brookie.

Seib's not playing him till only 15 or 20min left didn't do him any favours, as this was the really frantic part of the match. Probably get the bench spot in the coming Phins game after the bye in a more friendly setting at Brookie.
Yeah, not starting Arthur but still having him on the bench was a very odd decision by Seibold. It undermined Cooper Johns, who was probably struggling for confidence anyway, and prevented us from having another forward or a genuine utility on the bench. And when Jake did come on, he had next to no chance to do anything. There was no benefit in it for anyone, and no benefit for the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2