Jake.! Jake.!! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is playing his 150th game this weekend (assuming no more last minute dramas.)

Well done champion!

Popular Sea Eagles lock and vice-captain Jake Trbojevic plays his 150th NRL game this Sunday. Jake made his debut for Manly against Penrith in 2013 and has gone to represent NSW and Australia. Check out some of the best pics of Jake in action. Congratulations Jake on the milestone. Pics: NRL Photos.

trbojevic-j-17654890.jpg

Well done Jake!

SPOTTED

Jake Trbojevic has a much better tackling technique than golf swing. Last week the NSW Blues played in a sponsor’s day at The Coast when Jurbo sprayed a wild drive off the tee. It rocketed straight into a cart on the next hole, narrowly missing the driver — car dealer Kean Booker — who is the son-in-law of Sydney Roosters supremo Nick Politis.

Go for his father in law next time!!!!

Well done Jake!

SPOTTED

Jake Trbojevic has a much better tackling technique than golf swing. Last week the NSW Blues played in a sponsor’s day at The Coast when Jurbo sprayed a wild drive off the tee. It rocketed straight into a cart on the next hole, narrowly missing the driver — car dealer Kean Booker — who is the son-in-law of Sydney Roosters supremo Nick Politis.

Go for his father in law next time!!!!
I tried golf once, I hit some bloke on a tractor, I hit the clubhouse and I got the ball on the green in one shot but it was the wrong green. I didn't get invited again.

How many times did you hear this from Ash Klown last night and nearly every other week. I admire Jake and he's a heart and soul type every club needs but there's 3 things that must change with him.
1. We cannot continue to afford his $950K.
2. He is not a lock forward.
3. He shouldn't be playing 80min.
He's become a liability with his constant penalties and 6 agains. He doesn't offload, he doesn't break tackles, he's ineffective at setup of plays. All I saw last night was tackling , which he's the best at, and ineffective hitups. But tackling alone is not a $950K player.

How many times did you hear this from Ash Klown last night and nearly every other week. I admire Jake and he's a heart and soul type every club needs but there's 3 things that must change with him.
He's become a liability with his constant penalties and 6 agains. He doesn't offload, he doesn't break tackles, he's ineffective at setup of plays. All I saw last night was tackling , which he's the best at, and ineffective hitups. But tackling alone is not a $950K player.
I'm not disputing most of what is said here.

However, In this day and age, Jake would get at least 800k in the open market -hes an Origin and international player.

We have more pressing issues than Jake being a small overpay.

But Jakey boy was part of that sweetener deal to tie up Tom long term. Jake without his brother would probably command about half on what he's on now, at the most.

But Jakey boy was part of that sweetener deal to tie up Tom long term. Jake without his brother would probably command about half on what he's on now, at the most.

And now we have to pay a third one so we don't rock the boat 🤦🏻‍♂️

And now we have to pay a third one so we don't rock the boat 🤦🏻‍♂️
So so true. This is when a big set of balls from our recruitment team should have come into play, and firmly and politely said no. That can be said for Jake as well , not worth anywhere near his value. Yes he’s full of heart and a rep player. But you can’t have a forward that doesn’t bend the line, ever. It’s just ridiculous. And I love him by the way, so that hurts to say.

Unfortunately we have a recruitment team that only says yes, Oprah style….
You get 800k
You get 500k
You get 950k and a car 😉
On and on it goes, recruitment is completely farked in this once mighty club.

Unfortunately lots of anti-Jake sentiment, but it’s valid criticism. I’d be levelling criticism on the clan for many of the club woes, after all they are the club leaders and should be able to accept fair critique. I love his passion and what he does as a role model and for junior footy, but he is on overs- prob fair worth $600k

Imagine Jake making a line break or putting someone through for a line break? Haven’t seen him make yards in the ruck in years… it’s like he could sit down and have a ginger beer while we have the ball. A worry trend is a few misses in defence, not tying in and conceding tries when gassed - after carrying the defensive workload.

Q/ what do we do with Jake… easy - spell after 25-30mins as he is no longer an effective 80min middle forward.. expect many to come to jakes defence and with good reason.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8