Jake - Myles - Kapow - New Game ON!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is starting to look like a super pack - can see the benefit of wanting a quick, explosive dummy half to compliment winning fast play the balls.....
There is a real feel of the needed toughness, resilience & intimidation lacking in recent times.
Jake will benefit under the experience of Myles & benefit from the added grunt of Tapow!!
Then the skills of Brown, speed of Api/Parcell....bring on 2016 - exciting times.
Almost forgot - young Knight is a gun & with the more dominant pack - DCE will be licking his lips & the outside backs will once again have more time & space to stamp their class.....
Kapow adds another dimension of power & aggression to a very impressive pack of forwards for 2016. You can bet the opposition will know where Tapow is in the defensive line. Premiership next year now looking even brighter. A spot in the pack will be hard fought. Will be interesting to see which forwards make the Manly side in 2016!

You're right Mark, Jack Bird would be the final piece of the puzzle. WOW what a side I'm so bloody excited I feel unfamiliar stirrings in my loins, the missus has just bolted out the back door, nothing doing there, I think the only thing left to me is to open the bar and take my medicine early today. I can't remember the last time I was so anxiously awaiting the next season, this is great !!!
I'm with you mate ....

We cant keep the all feathered friend :)
View attachment 2484
Yeah I know ..... but I like the little guy. As much as a I bitched and moaned and said I wouldn't renew our seats and memberships ..... I just did it $2,500....... **** it. I like watching the boys play and I get to laugh at Zorba waddle up the stairs of Jane Try each game....

Taupau adds the punch in the forward pack that Manly have lacked since Wotnow when he was in good form playing for us and we know that was some time ago. I think this forward pack coupled with the addition of the u20s local juniors in Knight and Diemetriou stand in good stead against the opposition next season and beyond.

There is no excuse now that our forward pack can't hold its own. Big, strong and mobile.

and if that's our injured list like this year we will be fighting for 8th again.

add DCE, Lyon, Matai and Stewy and we will struggle big time.

Just like this year.

However is we have a good year injury wise then we are top 4 for sure

If we could just secure Jack Bird, we will race into contention for the top 4 in 2016.

No side has recruited better, whilst painful the cleanout has delivered.
Yep agree.. Just wonder if we have the coach & training staff to pull it off. Now if we had Hasler...........

One thing for mine is a playing roster all pulling in the same direction. No more dickheads waking up and thinking they don't want to be here, or blokes asking for releases.

Wash them all away. That alone will get us in the top 8.

One thing for mine is a playing roster all pulling in the same direction. No more dickheads waking up and thinking they don't want to be here, or blokes asking for releases.

Wash them all away. That alone will get us in the top 8.
Nor being upset in the car in the carpark

If Fulton some how managed to land J Bird then he truly is immortal.

I haven't been this excited for a new season since we brought in Lyon.
Fresh team and hopefully all the contract and boardroom BS is never written or heard about again.
I'm feeling really optimistic about next year
Fulton just needs to remind Bird of origin and how the Wolf played it

God it was only weeks ago people were saying we should give Mason one more year lol

Look how far we've come in a very short period of time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8