• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I tend to think he probably shouldn't have come back on after the first knock. He never gets his head in the wrong position for those low tackles, it makes you think he was probably a little dazed out there.

The only good thing to say about Jake's double concussion is that at least he wasn't knocked into the middle of next week like Skivy did to himself in Auckland so theoretically he should be ok for next weeks game against the Speels.

He'll probably wake up later this morning with a nice old headache though.

Just having a read of The Greenhouse (Raiders forum) and David Shillington seems to be public enemy #1 for Raiders fans. They can't wait for him to leave. While some are blowing up about Snake not being called offside before his 2nd try, most are laying the blame for the loss squarely on Shillington's head for his usual dumb play.

I fear we will be without both Willie and Jake next week as I think they may need to rest him given he had two head knocks in the one game. I know it's parra; however, this could be a real danger game if both Jake and Willie are out.

I'd imagine BJ will come in - I hope he is match fit.

There's no way he is match fit !
Why isn't he? He's played at least three NSW Cup matches, and in 2014 was the club's fittest player, taking the mantle from Matt Ballin.
I don't understand how people keep saying that our best forward in 2014 shouldn't be an automatic selection in the top 17 when he is available? You'd never suggest Lyon, Stewart, Cherry, Foran etc should play NSW Cup after an injury break.

He has been out all year ,he is def fit ,although not match fit .Generally match fitness comes in 5 or 6 games.I never said I wouldn't select him ! ,I def would start him .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8