Jake Trbojevic... take a bow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Forster eagle

Reserve Grader
Just a shout out to Jake, who week in week out does his job. No fuss. Just gets it done. Doesn't matter what ground, what opposition, when in the game and whether we're winning or not. Just keeps putting in. Those who vote for MOTM each week.....don't forget the passionate blond guy in the middle. He is just a champion.

The last two weeks he seems to have run more, and taken the easy metres on offer.

I'm sure some stats guru will be along soon enough to either confirm or deny this, but it's just a feeling I have watching the games.
I was just about to mention the same thing… a lot more direct running last night it seemed

Just a shout out to Jake, who week in week out does his job. No fuss. Just gets it done. Doesn't matter what ground, what opposition, when in the game and whether we're winning or not. Just keeps putting in. Those who vote for MOTM each week.....don't forget the passionate blond guy in the middle. He is just a champion.
Are you talking about the club MOTM, or the Silvertails one ??

Jurbo is the best defensive player in the NRL and we'd be lost without him. However, defence is only 50% of the assignment.
When was the last time you saw him break a tackle? I don't know if he even tries to bend the line; perhaps his aim is a quick play-the-ball?
To gain points in a MOM he'll need to cobble together some attack.

One positive league leading stat and one negative.

Attachments

• IMG_3351.jpeg
    IMG_3351.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 70
Funny not many people talking about him being in the 17 for nsw this year... would be a good result for manly but foolish I feel for nsw if true

The last two weeks is the best footy from Jake this season he has been very good.

Hopefully he can get some time on the pine to keep him fresh, he doesn’t make the ruck infringements when he gets a spell during the game..

His runs haven't exactly set the world on fire, sometimes only 3 to 5 metres per hitup.

I miss the days when he bent the line and made a break or 10+ post contact metres several times per match.

But yes his defense is enormous.

If they were smart both Jake and Tom will be playing for the Blues. Origin is all about who has the biggest heart and neither will let any side down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8