Jake Trbojevic ... Time to deliver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
joeboy said:
More like 130+ metres and at least 30 tackles! People here are underestimating the workload watmough did and how big of a hole he has left.. They were all tough metres too, in our 40 m zone.. Plus the quick play the balls.

Gonna be interesting without him.

meh....At least 2 penalties per game. So the opposition kick for about 30 metres and make at least 30 mtrs in the following set of 6 (not including the kick at the end)

So there's 120 metres gone.

Out of those 2 penalties, there's 5 tackles Manly have to make each penalty (before the kick)...so there's 10 tackles gone.

Not including the 'duh, me can't carry da ball' dropsies once per game so there's another 5 tackles gone and at least 30 mtrs made (not including the kick).

So in reality....instead of 130 metres and 30 tackles per game, choc was a net minus 20 metres and 15 tackles a game player!

That'll be easy to replace I reckon.

I like numbers! :angel:

64 and 12 are my favorite numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOL-Pcqqv6E

Warning: This video may contain some Hasler.

Hoping history repeats

We have to remember guys, when discussing the fact that we lack local juniors in the top team, that our culture is so strong our local juniors are getting paid way overs by other clubs to move.

Players like Will Hopoate, Anthony Watmough and Darcy Lussick come to mind.

We also have an abundance of players who have only played for Manly in 1st grade.

Quality will always attract attention from around the league. It's rare to hear about a Parramatta player being persued by many clubs, because their culture, and their quality overall is much less than our Mighty Sea Eagles.

We have quite a few local juniors coming through, don't you all worry (maybe Darren can elaborate). We also have a well balanced forward pack, and a well known best backline in the NRL.

Tooves has all the players & tools he needs. We have a united board, and an outstanding CEO. Thank God we support the best club in the world.

joeboy said:
More like 130+ metres and at least 30 tackles! People here are underestimating the workload watmough did and how big of a hole he has left.. They were all tough metres too, in our 40 m zone.. Plus the quick play the balls.

You forgot his missed tackles, dropped balls and penalties.

I won't miss them each game

globaleagle said:
joeboy said:

meh....At least 2 penalties per game. So the opposition kick for about 30 metres and make at least 30 mtrs in the following set of 6 (not including the kick at the end)

So there's 120 metres gone.

Out of those 2 penalties, there's 5 tackles Manly have to make each penalty (before the kick)...so there's 10 tackles gone.

Not including the 'duh, me can't carry da ball' dropsies once per game so there's another 5 tackles gone and at least 30 mtrs made (not including the kick).

So in reality....instead of 130 metres and 30 tackles per game, choc was a net minus 20 metres and 15 tackles a game player!

That'll be easy to replace I reckon.

I like numbers! :angel:

I consider this the most accurate appraisal of Choc's contribution.

GE you're a genius. I have never subscribed to the theory that you were just the forum clown. :)

You'll never replace that mind numbingly stupid reach around from marker and knock the ball from dummy half hands penalty that he was good for every handful of games.

if you split 50m and 10 tackles across 5 forwards there isn't that much of an increase.

BK had better stats to be replaced, the next year we lost the GF to the cheats and the following year we beat the cheats by a record scoreline.

The question is does the pack combined have a bit more to add? Starling, JSL and Lui certainly are on the improve to cover the gap

Frank said:
I consider this the most accurate appraisal of Choc's contribution.

GE you're a genius. I have never subscribed to the theory that you were just the forum clown. :)

Wait...wha??? There's an actual theory going around that I'm the forum clown????

sheesh

:(

Cartman-Screw-You-Guys.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8