James Packer, where are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
G'day James,

I'd like to ask a favour. Could you please grant a gift of 1 billion dollars to the mighty manly sea eagles. Your generosity would be greatly appreciated.

In these difficult times, all clubs are battling to make sense of the salary cap. My beloved sea eagles need a benefactor to see the way through these murky waters and maintain their stance as a premier club. Your association with our great club would prove to be mutually beneficial.

The current battle over the future services of Peta Hiku has stressed the current administration of the salary cap to its tipping point. The over-stocked bulldogs are dirty enough to poach a key utility player from us. Simply, the pursuit of an equitable salary cap has become a sad joke.

The time has come to end this nonsense and allow clubs to flourish or die, based on their ability to fund market competitive contracts. To do this, our club would require a 1 billion dollar reserve to firstly fight the good fight to outlaw the salary and definitively, to double our current players contract value.

The super league war, and your fathers involvement, is near to all of our hearts. Your dad was a one time good mate of Arko's. I think he would be mightily proud of your decision to back our club.

A beautiful future awaits you,the mighty sea eagles and all of their fans.

Yours sincerely,

Silvertail

Learn to love him? He's rich isn't he, and what's not to like about a gambling mogul?
Aw the hell with it, if we are going for rich let's ask the Catholic Church to sponsor us.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Learn to love him? He's rich isn't he, and what's not to like about a gambling mogul?
Aw the hell with it, if we are going for rich let's ask the Catholic Church to sponsor us.

Not a good idea ,I want my kid's to feel safe at Brookie !!

mozgrame said:
Some hard decisions will have to be made on this quest. These decisions will certainly separate the men from the boys. (Something the Catholic Church should have done years ago)

That's classic, I'll get myself off the floor now!!

mozgrame said:
Some hard decisions will have to be made on this quest. These decisions will certainly separate the men from the boys. (Something the Catholic Church should have done years ago)

They would of needed a crow bar to separate them.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9