James Segeyaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
"I hope someone lets him know that much of his language is not acceptable"

It's 2022 mate. Kids drop the eff bomb in front of their parents these days
Not in front of the available viewing public. My stance is that it is unwise - I never said that it seriously offends me. If you are a player on the comeback trail, looking for a first grade gig in the NRL, take a leaf out of (any of ) the Trbojevecic's book. Speak well all the time - at least in public. Clubs are wary of public embarrassment, and they judge a book by it's cover and what comes out that persons' mouth. They want players that are 'marketable', as well as top performers.

I am well versed in what kids these days say. My three sons range in ages from 36 to 22. None of them drop the F-bomb every third word; they have all had enough education to know a variety of acceptable English phrases which work in a variety of situations. Show me someone who swears incessantly and I'll show you someone who (a) lacks the knowledge to do better, or (b) lacks self discipline. The (b) option was me in my teenage years, until I got (embarrassingly) pulled up on it.

Lots of F-bombs are still a staple of Tarantino films, bad traffic, giving birth, global wars, straight outta compton lyrics, inexplicable referee/bunker decisions, and a high error count by Manly players (or a post-match closed door debrief at the Wests Tigers). It will happen, and it does happen.

But if you're a player disgraced by a past drug scandal looking to make a fresh start, and you're very free with social media, it's either ignorance or........stupidity.

1648106671632.png

Loved it. I do like a positive comeback story (especially if it turns out to be advantageous for Manly). Great to see the behind the scenes training exercises . He reminds me of Api uptempo feel good positive energy we so badly need in the ruck.
The best thing about the video though, was no sign of his diick head side kick in Corey Norman. Early days, but I really do hope he turns out to be a great redemption story for himself (and us of course!).

Loved it. I do like a positive comeback story (especially if it turns out to be advantageous for Manly). Great to see the behind the scenes training exercises . He reminds me of Api uptempo feel good positive energy we so badly need in the ruck.
The best thing about the video though, was no sign of his diick head side kick in Corey Norman. Early days, but I really do hope he turns out to be a great redemption story for himself (and us of course!).
I wouldn’t call it ‘a positive comeback story’ just yet!

Just sayin’

He has actually toned it down a little if you go and watch his first video and session with Blacktown.
I hope he succeeds and he continues to put in the effort with training. Wish him all the best and hope his publicity is positive and professional now he is employed by the club.
He’s a ****ing knob.

Not in front of the available viewing public. My stance is that it is unwise - I never said that it seriously offends me. If you are a player on the comeback trail, looking for a first grade gig in the NRL, take a leaf out of (any of ) the Trbojevecic's book. Speak well all the time - at least in public. Clubs are wary of public embarrassment, and they judge a book by it's cover and what comes out that persons' mouth. They want players that are 'marketable', as well as top performers.

I am well versed in what kids these days say. My three sons range in ages from 36 to 22. None of them drop the F-bomb every third word; they have all had enough education to know a variety of acceptable English phrases which work in a variety of situations. Show me someone who swears incessantly and I'll show you someone who (a) lacks the knowledge to do better, or (b) lacks self discipline. The (b) option was me in my teenage years, until I got (embarrassingly) pulled up on it.

Lots of F-bombs are still a staple of Tarantino films, bad traffic, giving birth, global wars, straight outta compton lyrics, inexplicable referee/bunker decisions, and a high error count by Manly players (or a post-match closed door debrief at the Wests Tigers). It will happen, and it does happen.

But if you're a player disgraced by a past drug scandal looking to make a fresh start, and you're very free with social media, it's either ignorance or........stupidity.

View attachment 20592
The Turbo brothers mate. A good watch too.

Fair enough. But there is a more than reasonable chance that cretin will be in the squad soon enough. Manly has had a few cretins play for us before. Arguably more than a few.......
The way forward for Manly is using the right type of player...culture makes a massive difference. You gotta buy competitive professionals with good attitudes, not journeymen with track records. Put it this way, you’d never see the Roosters or Melbourne give a guy like Segy a contract. He wouldn’t even get an interview.

The way forward for Manly is using the right type of player...culture makes a massive difference. You gotta buy competitive professionals with good attitudes, not journeymen with track records. Put it this way, you’d never see the Roosters or Melbourne give a guy like Segy a contract. He wouldn’t even get an interview.
Roosters….Zane Tetevano, convicted for assaulting his gf! Given a chance & was a regular in the 17 for his whole time there! Segeyaro didn’t assault anyone!

Jayden Nikorima,Kamikamica,Jarrod Mullen,Brandon Smith,Cam Munster....all upstanding citizens of the Storm.
Yes Mullen signed with their feeder club(just like Segeyaro).
You’d love a Segyaro wouldn’t you...got a lot in common...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12