Jamie Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With addition of Brooks we now have two top tier options for general play kicks on the paddock at the same time, so less of a need for a kicking game from the hooker.
The make up of the pack and bench will be interesting.
If Jake is at prop and Brown 13, then how does the bench go...?
Lawton,Parker(he played right edge back rower yesterday),Bullemor and another prop?
Where does Schuster fit in if BenT gets the edge starting spot?
Does Sipley start or come off the bench if not suspended?
Where does it leave Aloiai?
What happens when Lodge is available?
Lots of questions,but good questions and position to be in ....

The make up of the pack and bench will be interesting.
If Jake is at prop and Brown 13, then how does the bench go...?
Lawton,Parker(he played right edge back rower yesterday),Bullemor and another prop?
Where does Schuster fit in if BenT gets the edge starting spot?
Does Sipley start or come off the bench if not suspended?
Where does it leave Aloiai?
What happens when Lodge is available?
Lots of questions,but good questions and position to be in ....
Toff gone, 3 weeks with early plea. Brown definitely in now

Toff gone, 3 weeks with early plea. Brown definitely in now
Cheers...
For me at this point..
Paseka
Croker
Jake
Olakau'atu
BenT
Brown
---------
Lawton
Parker
Bullemor
Aloiai
Although I suspect Seibold might want Humphreys and/or Schuster in the side somewhere ....

Cheers...
For me at this point..
Paseka
Croker
Jake
Olakau'atu
BenT
Brown
---------
Lawton
Parker
Bullemor
Aloiai
Although I suspect Seibold might want Humphreys and/or Schuster in the side somewhere ....
Run on pack seems very likely .
Agree that Seibold would probably prefer Schuster on the bench but very problematic to say the least .Would be a bit concerned with Aloiai "s current situation as seems to often struggle with macth fitness even when previously available and selected .
Parker would not be out of place on the bench , has that helpful degree of reliability and can definitely contribute in most circumstances

Aside from the fact that we've now lost Sipley and someone like Waddell / James will have to come in for him, I feel pretty good about our prospects for Rd 1. Here's hoping we don't have any more injuries or suspensions.

With Sipley out, I think Lawton has a chance to grab a back row spot on the bench (where he's been selected most often in the past). I still prefer GCKT as 14. If Schuster plays in the next trial & is selected on the bench for Vegas, he can cover for the halves.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
8 Paseka
9 Croker
10 Jake
11 Oka
12 Burbo
13 Brown
14 Gordy
15 Shu / Lawton both cover edge or middle
16 Aloia
17 Bully

This guy is a beast... I want what he's having....hahahahahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_212522_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_212522_Chrome.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 41
Run on pack seems very likely .
Agree that Seibold would probably prefer Schuster on the bench but very problematic to say the least .Would be a bit concerned with Aloiai "s current situation as seems to often struggle with macth fitness even when previously available and selected .
Parker would not be out of place on the bench , has that helpful degree of reliability and can definitely contribute in most circumstances
Honest question here ,
Do you think Aloaioa has strung more than 2 good games in a row since coming here ?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8