jamie loyn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]
I don't know why you begrudge Orford Fluffy. He is the best 1/2 back by a country mile Manly have had,

An early nomination for over exxageration of the year!!!!

8|

[/quote]

Just a bit of selective "hearing" .... read the sentence after that and stop picking out **** to make someone look like an idiot

[/quote]

Take a dose of your own medicine.

If Ryan started supporting the club in 2000 Toovey was still playing.

Twit.

[/quote]

He didn't state a time did he??

You just tried to make him look like a tool for the sake of correcting him and making yourself feel better... pretty pathetic

Settle petals. Silly conjecture anyway. Jye Mullane was half for a few weeks and he is my hero. Best half we have ever seen in maroon and white!!!!! Dennis Ward, Des Hasler, Steve Martin, Frank Stanton eat your hearts out. :lol2:

Maybe orford would be going better of we had a half decent pack of forwards instead of one led by power puff King. Just remember how the dragons pacl smashed ours in last years semi final.

Put Ox behind the broncos or bulldogs pack and see how well he would go.

Compare the careers of Taylor and Gimmemorely with Orford and the Ox comes a distant third.

Taylor was a goal kicker, apart from that what has he achieved?? Kimmorley was a stand out in Melbourne only, extremely over rated.

I would have Orford ahead of both of them.

Therefore making Orford the best half since Ryan has been supporting Manly.

[quote author=Matabele]
Compare the careers of Taylor and Gimmemorely with Orford and the Ox comes a distant third.

Taylor was a goal kicker, apart from that what has he achieved??

He got Norths to a few semi finals. That in itself makes him a miracle worker.

Since I supported the Eagles, I have seen Kimmorley, Monaghan, Mullane, Witt (in a game or two), Dunley (in a game or two).

So no Mata - not really an over statement at all.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say maybe Orford is Manly's 3rd best 1/2 back in HISTORY.

I'd also say Toovey would be our BEST 1/2.

Jason Taylor was good in his middle years Mata. Rubbish at start. Rubbish to finish.
Kimmorley is a disgrace full stop, and it is a falecy he ever wore a green and gold jersey.

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Matabele]

Taylor was a goal kicker, apart from that what has he achieved??

He got Norths to a few semi finals. That in itself makes him a miracle worker.
[/quote]

Very true. That alone would nearly make him eligible for Jesus.

if orfords effort last year make him our 3rd best ever then we must have had 8 out of the 10 best 5/8's to ever play the game

Thompson, Fulton, Lyons, Toovey (also played 5/8), Kosef etc etc....yep - your probably right Fluffy - thanls for confirming my point.

toovey and kosef in the top 10 5/8's to ever play the game, well i may have confiremed a point but im not sure its the one you planned.

Lucky for Lewis kosef wasnt playing in the same time otherwise he would have never got a gig.

toovey and kosef in the top 10 5/8's to ever play the game, well i may have confiremed a point but im not sure its the one you planned.

Lucky for Lewis kosef wasnt playing in the same time otherwise he would have never got a gig.

Aren't we talking for MANLY type 5/8's. Not ever to play the game....

no ryan, for that to be true my statement would have been increadibly stupid and the phrase to ever play the game would not have been there.

It would have read: we (manly) must have had 8 out of the 10 best 5/8s to ever play the game for manly?????

My best sources tell me that manly have had 10 the best 10 5/8s to ever play for manly.

no ryan, for that to be true my statement would have been increadibly stupid and the phrase to ever play the game would not have been there.

It would have read: we (manly) must have had 8 out of the 10 best 5/8s to ever play the game for manly?????

My best sources tell me that manly have had 10 the best 10 5/8s to ever play for manly.

WTF are you dribbling about??

ok, in simple terms

i wrote manly must have had 8/10 of the best 5/8's ever to play

Ryan interpreted it as just the best players who played for manly.

in other words ryan intepretation is somthing like manly must have had 8/10 of the best 5/8's to ever play for manly.

in reality all 5/8's to play for manly have funnily enough played for manly

So rather than writing a typical replay like Ryan you dumbarse re-read the post you fool or something to that effect like plenty do when parts of a post are skipped over, i though i would just put in an exagerrated sarcastic comment.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6