jamie loyn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here it is in simple terms - LoL.
The Ox is probably the 3rd best 1/2 back in my opinion Manly has ever had.

In regard to 5/8's - yep - my **** up !!!

Just a little snippet from beaver on 2ky this morning
They asked him whether Jamie would be 5/8 or centre and beaver said he has been filling in at both, so they asked him where he looks better and beaver replied centre

Good Lord! My 7 year old can read and comprehend better than some here.

I understood, I was merely having a crack at Fluffy's grammar:

My best sources tell me that manly have had 10 the best 10 5/8s to ever play for manly.

I like to pick on Fluffy because he is anal tool who nit picks other peoples posts.

yeah but picking on me due to your lack of comprehension doesnt really do anything but make you look stupid.

Ryan we have had many half backs that have played better than orford did last year its jsut that you and me both were not around to see many of them. but general reading and hearing people who have seen them gives you a good idea of how good some where, guys like Frank Stanton, Dennis Ward etc who were part of the great 70's teams

My lack of comprehension, I made it quite clear I comprehended you fool.

How dumb are you Fluffy? Its starting to become quite evident that you arent real bright.

Dennis Ward, Des Hasler, Kevin Junee, John Mayes, Steve Martin, Geoff Toovey were all great halves and most of that list played for Australia. I am sure there are other great halves. Arko was pretty good so I am told.

Orford has not yet played for Aust. and has yet to fully prove himself with the Eagles.

[quote author=Matabele]

My best sources tell me that manly have had 10 the best 10 5/8s to ever play for manly.

I like to pick on Fluffy because he is anal tool who nit picks other peoples posts.

[/quote]

That wasn't directed at you BTW.

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

That wasn't directed at you BTW.
[/quote]

Cheers.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7