Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MWSE said:
There is no truth to him seeking a release.

I don't understand how thats not the case? He has obviously asked and the club said no. Perhaps what he hasn't done it DEMANDED a release. Conversation was probably something like:

Killer - "Hey Toovs, got a massive deal from the GC but I have to play this year with them. Whadda ya reckon?"

Toovs - "No chance"

Killer - "Fair enough, what are you doing for lunch?"

Toovs - "Hill sprints"

Titans Fan said:
warned you guys. I actually felt remorse for you but haters went onto me. What can i do? You guys must be spewin' now.

Why should we be spewin" -(as you put it). so when is he playing for the Titans??

Look killer fantastic but 4 years no way....we have already let share and sure hoppa took money but no doubt he wanted to play centre which he could do if killer goes but I doubt he will get out of parra deal. We have some good young kids coming up Lyon is not the be all to end all.

Masked Eagle said:
MWSE said:

I don't understand how thats not the case? He has obviously asked and the club said no. Perhaps what he hasn't done it DEMANDED a release. Conversation was probably something like:

Killer - "Hey Toovs, got a massive deal from the GC but I have to play this year with them. Whadda ya reckon?"

Toovs - "No chance"

Toovs - "Hill sprints"

BaHahahahahahaha!

nice

Ange said:
Titans Fan said:
warned you guys. I actually felt remorse for you but haters went onto me. What can i do? You guys must be spewin' now.

Why should we be spewin" -(as you put it). so when is he playing for the Titans??

Not the point

1. He wants out of Manly
2. He was the one that approached Titans. Titans didnt approach him.

You guys obviously didnt give him the contract that he wanted. Enough said.

Masked Eagle said:
MWSE said:

Toovs - "No chance"

Toovs - "Hill sprints"

The way its been reported is that he wants out of Manly to take up his new deal, which I am reliably informed is simply not true.

Tit fan.... pull your head in...

your quoting who? yourself, you forum buddies....

either way you got nothing, enjoy getting pumped again all year!!!

Titans Fan said:
Ange said:
Titans Fan said:

Not the point

1. He wants out of Manly

And you know him personally?

KaZa said:
strip him of the captaincy and give it to Stewart.

Bit harsh. As the ole saying goes you never know what goes on behind closed doors ...

Jamie is the wrong side of 30, turning 31 next week. By all accounts he has said he will give it away at 31, but maybe his circumstances have changed, the body still ok to go for a few more years which has probably caught Manly off guard a bit and along waltz the Tits with a ridiculous offer - time for a chat maybe to reassess things?

Try to see it from outside the box a bit may help.

That said I love Jamie to death and am as freaked as the rest of us here.

Masked Eagle said:
MWSE said:

Toovs - "No chance"

Toovs - "Hill sprints"

This is not accurate. Tooves has hill sprints for breakfast.

Ive got my insides. Thats how i know Lyon approached the Titans.

Guys i get it that ur pissed off that Lyon wants out of Manly but to vent out your rage at me. Im not here to make you guys feel bad. Heck im not some troll who kept laughing at the fact that Lyon might end up at the Titans. But the fact is Lyon does want out and its upto you guys if you want him to go...

go away .......
we will see whats said in the press statement......

either way take your little annoying posts away and disappear....

and your CEO should get a little class rather than slagging manly off on twitter

McEagle said:
go away .......
we will see whats said in the press statement......

either way take your little annoying posts away and disappear....

and your CEO should get a little class rather than slagging manly off on twitter

What did he say?

I cant tell each and everyone of you who read this one thing that is 100% accurate.

Jamie Lyon has been the best rugby league player in the world over the past 5 years.

No bad games, no injuries, almost no errors.

If he goes or stays that fact remains.

Titans Fan said:
Ange said:
Titans Fan said:

Not the point

1. He wants out of Manly

Things that AREN'T proven facts:
1. He wants out of Manly -

Things that ARE proven facts:
1. Jennings didn't want to go to your club, despite the cash you through at him
2. Dave Taylor tried to get out of going to your club, despite the cash you through at him.

Gold Coast have no history, no soul, no support, no chance of being competitive in the near future, and will die a natural death like the other failed GC incarnations.

Players want to play with Manly as we are competitive year in, year out. Despite the adversity we face, we continually rise above it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8