Jamie's South Island Golf Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all, Jamie is running another golf tour after the success of the last and heading to the south island. Details below, get on it if you can.

unnamed.png

Weidler says today that Jamie has moved to Ballina.
That's all I got.

Millbrook is a great golf course. I played golf there about....sheesh don't worry about how many years ago it was. @:blush:

I assume you'd stay at the Millbrook resort which is top class. In fact in "Hat's adventures" thread there's a few pics from the resort.

Arrowtown is like 5 mins away (a quaint town with good places to eat) and the course looks great there as well.

Nearby there is jet boat tours (lots of fun!) and a couple of LOTR sights for us nerds.

The whole area is stunningly beautiful.

Plus you get tips (that'd be worth 5k to help me out!)

I live near a golf course and have collect 4 x 16 litre buckets of lost golf balls if anyone wants one.

Actually I just gave one away...so 3 to go.

Anyway - sounds like fun and it's certainly top quality courses.

Arrowtown is like 5 mins away (a quaint town with good places to eat) and the course looks great there as well.

Nearby there is jet boat tours (lots of fun!) and a couple of LOTR sights for us nerds.

The whole area is stunningly beautiful.

Plus you get tips (that'd be worth 5k to help me out!)

I live near a golf course and have collect 4 x 16 litre buckets of lost golf balls if anyone wants one.

Actually I just gave one away...so 3 to go.

Anyway - sounds like fun and it's certainly top quality courses.
I bet the road to Arrowtown is well signposted.;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8