Jamil Hopoate pleads guilty to cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jamil Hopoate arriving at Downing Centre Local Courts.
Jamil Hopoate arriving at Downing Centre Local Courts. (RHETT WYMAN

Looks like he's holding something in. I hope it doesn't all come out in court.

In the Foxsports article, it mentioned Jamile has been living with brother Will while on bail. They did well linking it to manly.

“The 27-year-old was granted bail in July last year with strict conditions, including that he live with his brother Will and he only leave the former Manly star’s Gledswood Hills home in the company of various family members.”

In the Foxsports article, it mentioned Jamile has been living with brother Will while on bail. They did well linking it to manly.

“The 27-year-old was granted bail in July last year with strict conditions, including that he live with his brother Will and he only leave the former Manly star’s Gledswood Hills home in the company of various family members.”
to be fair Will was certainly a star when he was at Manly, but I don't think he can be described as a star in his brief comeback period at eels, nor his many plodding years with Canterbury.

Parramatta Legend. Dogs Superstar.

He obviously didn't learn from his first stint in jail

Interesting to see if he is convicted of the supply of the half a tonne of coke of just the 8 kilos

Pity Fainu cannot have his day in court as quickly as Hopoate

I thought Will was over in the Super League with St.Helens

Damn Gledswood Hills - that's Camden Way, how does Will consider that a home and not a prison?

Well we do have a coke issue at Manly, the other day I saw a few of the boys with coke in their respective hands, I think 1 was a super, 3 or 4 no sugar coke.... one even had a straw, hope he wasn't sharing.

That’s because nobody would believe “former Bulldogs star” unless he was 50+ years old.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8