Jarred Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was most over rated player in the comp in 2008 and most of 2009, however that run at the end of 2009 to pull an average outfit into a side that would have won the comp if not for the cheats was almost as good a run of form as I have ever seen.

Always performs well for NSW so fair enough he is picked, certainly have him over Brett Morris on the wing

Eagle1188 said:
What has Haynes, Jennings done for the Blues in the past? what have they done, NOTHING, they haven't won SOO so what have they done, because thats what Ricky keeps saying they have done it for us before, really what?
I doubt NSW could pick a team based on that criteria, unless it was for golden oldies origin.

Utility Player said:
Eagle1188 said:
What has Haynes, Jennings done for the Blues in the past? what have they done, NOTHING, they haven't won SOO so what have they done, because thats what Ricky keeps saying they have done it for us before, really what?
I doubt NSW could pick a team based on that criteria, unless it was for golden oldies origin.

Stuart keeps saying we need to score points, drop Jennings replace him with Dugan, replace Haynes with Mini, yes I know they are out of position but they are in form

You want to score more points by replacing Jennings with Dugan and Hayne with Minichello.

Ive heard it all now.

I quite like the side. Sure Jamie would have improved the side 10 fold, but thats life. NSW do have to score points and if it becomes a fast open paced game the mobility of the pack and the footy playing in this pack will really help

A good 10 metres and this team may just kick arse

clontaago said:
You want to score more points by replacing Jennings with Dugan and Hayne with Minichello.

Ive heard it all now.

I'm sure there will be some more gems around that will get over the top of that as well

Eagle1188 said:
Utility Player said:
Eagle1188 said:

Stuart keeps saying we need to score points, drop Jennings replace him with Dugan, replace Haynes with Mini, yes I know they are out of position but they are in form

If only Dallas Johnson played for NSW, Stuart could have picked him with the other 2 you mentioned as our potent attacking weapons.

Garts said:
Eagle1188 said:
Utility Player said:
Eagle1188 said:

If only Dallas Johnson played for NSW, Stuart could have picked him with the other 2 you mentioned as our potent attacking weapons.

Hindmarsh is whats needed to boost attack.

We could always go for one of these blokes.

Scott Anderson has played 67 games without a ‘meat pie’. Mitchell Dodds is at 36 games, while Joel Edwards (31), Mitchell Allgood (28), Ricky Thorby (22), Ben Ridge (19), Atelea Vea (19), Ryan James (18), Tinirau Arona (18) and Matt Groat (15) all still on the duck egg after more than a handful of games.

Matthew Bell has one try in 114 games, Matthew White one in 101 games and Tim Mannah one in 78 games to be batting 0.01, while Bryce Gibbs has them covered with three tries from 157 games to be 0.02.

Former Bulldog Mark Brokenshire holds the record for the most premiership games without a try. His career of 103 games failed to net a single try-scoring celebration… but no doubt plenty of ‘nudie runs’!

Hayne is a gamebreaker - a freakish runner of the footy & though has moments of looking disinteresed, SOO brings the best out of him.

I would pick Hayne and Jennings. I think they did pretty well in the backs. The strange seclection decisions are in the forwards in my view. Too many powder puffs.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6