Jason King is he back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barks that tackle was crucial because if that guy got thru it wasa try under the sticks because a lot of guys were looming in support.it was from a pass back inside wasnt it.by the way i missed you at the boozer on the weekend.

hehehe....I was looking for Las Vegas, but couldn't see any chips, winnings or scantilly clad women...except on the field. Maybe I'll catch up with you lot at the Warriors game. Where do you guys sit anyhow? I know Byso's head. Good pics again by the way Byso.

Hmmmm, Only 1 home game left....(sigh)....

thats why i dont like getting on Kingys back.. we know he can be a good prop for manly for years to come.. and he still got it..

just need someone to put a C4 BOMB up his arse so he can snappy.

Kaza if a player isnt up to standard theres nothing wrong with stating so, he was ordinary for weeks.

Thank goodness he found some form. We cannot afford any passengers!

King obviously played better than previous weeks/months, but I expect even more from a bloke on the dollars that he's on. Bryant was at least King's equal on Sunday and he's paid peanuts.

it may even be fair to say Bryant is a best performed prop over the last few weeks.

He has more than met expectations, although there wasn't much expectation seeing as though I hadn't heard of him.

Kaza if a player isnt up to standard theres nothing wrong with stating so, he was ordinary for weeks.

Thank goodness he found some form. We cannot afford any passengers!

I know mate. But ive never said this year hes played well. I just didnt write him off like some as i still remember how good he can play. I was slowly forgetting but he showed a bit of his old form on the weekend. Keep it up Jason.

Bryant is the best value prop out there.

Kite is our highest paid prop and has been average as well.

It was obvious that his job was to keep webke under control

bryant deserves every accolade especially when u consider majority of his time in the top grade has been in the firing line as the players around him put their pink tuttu's on.

A pink tuttu might be a good idea for King. A bit of ballet training might give him enough flexibility to avoind the interminable injuries that have apparently blighted a once brilliant career.

My four year old is doing ballet to teach him the discipline and flexibility he will need to play for the Wobblies.

I think the lads that saw him a few weeks ago will back me up that there's not much risk of that.

The boy is an animal. Not an effeminate bone in his body.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4