Jason Ryles - would he fit into Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely, age would have to play a factor i guess

Kearney is very loyal to those who have done the job before so it gives JWH and co a leg up there

NYEagle said:
Isn't that the guy who s**t in his hand and threw it at people?.
Oh wait..no that was Nate Myles - sorry hehe they all look the same to me these roosters....

I prefer our current crop.

NYEagle

Yeah that didn't happen

One of the Roosters better players this year.

The dumb penalties let him down, Des and Tooves would fix that.

If Kitey goes to Pommyland I'd say yes.

No, he's too old now, is no better than any of our other props, gives too many penalties away and would be blocking the promotion of young players. Would be a waste of money.

No, let the juniors come through. As others have said, we seem to be ok in that department

eagle-rock08 said:
Just read in the paper he is being released by Easts for next year.

Do we have money under the cap?

Do we need another prop?

Would he fit into the Manly way of doing things?

What worries me is how much Easts have to spend especially with some of our players not re-signed. If you add Ryles to the following list leaving and with no big signings so far then they must be cashed up and desperate for quality players?

Nate Myles (Titans)
Mark Riddell (Retirement)
Daniel Conn (Retirement)
Kane Linnett (Cowboys)
Phil Graham (Titans)
Todd Carney (released)
Anthony Watts (Widnes)

I don't see it happening, but there has been whispers about seeing Scummy Bill in a Roosters shirt

north coast eagle said:
eagle-rock08 said:
Just read in the paper he is being released by Easts for next year.

Do we have money under the cap?

Do we need another prop?

Would he fit into the Manly way of doing things?

What worries me is how much Easts have to spend especially with some of our players not re-signed. If you add Ryles to the following list leaving and with no big signings so far then they must be cashed up and desperate for quality players?

Nate Myles (Titans)
Mark Riddell (Retirement)
Daniel Conn (Retirement)
Kane Linnett (Cowboys)
Phil Graham (Titans)
Todd Carney (released)
Anthony Watts (Widnes)

COMPLETIONS.

Sea Eagles 4/35.

If that looks good so does his signature on a contract. Terrible idea.

For the right price yes for 1 year. There is an old saying in league if you think you've gotta enough props go out and sign two more.
While our props are good the one thing that worries me is they rely on the likes of Choc to make the hard yards.
Go through every other team and you will see props making 100+m consistently while ours struggle to make 85m. Ryles consistently makes 100m.
Our biggest yardage player this season was HoJu and he'll be gone next season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6