Jason Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
disgraceful bulldog
In NSW that would be a commercial quantity, so a pretty serious charge. But of course he's innocent until proven guilty, and the cops have been known to be wrong in the past.

wedgetail eagle said:
I think he donated his larynx to R.League.
Him & D.Lockyer should start a choir.

Add Toovey and Kevin Campion, and you'd have one tough looking, but extremely hard to listen to barber shop quartet.

MadMarcus said:
mozgrame said:
wedgetail eagle said:

Add Toovey and Kevin Campion, and you'd have one tough looking, but extremely hard to listen to barber shop quartet.

What does Gary Larson have to do to make the band?

You don't want to know. lol Needless to say, it's not good for the throat. The moral of this story is, don't eat bananas. 4 of these blokes are Queenslanders! There has to be a connection.

MadMarcus said:
mozgrame said:
wedgetail eagle said:

What does Gary Larson have to do to make the band?

He's there. He's just standing over on the far side.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6