Jayden Sua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
“If he comes cheap” the catchphrase of Silvertails.If he comes cheap,probably best they don’t sign him.Woods came cheap

The dragons are trying to offload him. A hard running back rower. Would be a look at if he comes cheap
He's only 25, is an 80-minute player and has also played Origin. I think he would be a good get at 500K or thereabouts.

Straight swap for Tuilagi perhaps? We could leave Tuilagi at Cronulla, and get him a bus ticket to Kogarah after the game. @:cool:
Are we moving up in the world, you know, recruiting from the second last team, rather than the last placed team?

At this rate, we should steadily climb the ladder recruiting from increasingly successful clubs, until by around 2033 we have to recruit from ourselves when we hit the top.;)

How the hell does a hard running backrower remind you of Woods? He's as slow as a slug, and I'm yet too see him run. He occasionally trots.
... It was more the dragons bit... The cheap bit... The hard running bit I ignored... That's been said about the majority of forwards we have purchased in the last couple of years!

Do you see the analogy now?

Just sayin’

No we couldn't, the package deal costs a million.

Or we could’ve kept them for ‘24 as they were both contracted, give them a go in 1sts and then Offer them What we we deem suitable after another year of development, training, growth within the club.

That’s what everyone is missing in all this, we had the luxury of watching/entrenching/coaching/developing them for another year and then offering them contracts based on At least partially realised potential. And at least having more complete information in front of us and we blew it.

Woods was free and has been playing very well. Sua will go to Redcliffe to play with Wayne because he played good footy at the Broncos and Souths under him.

Woods is serving a purpose AT BEST at them moment. But he is so slow and can’t tackle at all, it’s like watching the titanic doing a three point turn out there.

I saw him miss three tackles in less than a Minute today, he just hasno intensity and no dynamism, either side of the ball.

... It was more the dragons bit... The cheap bit... The hard running bit I ignored... That's been said about the majority of forwards we have purchased in the last couple of years!

Do you see the analogy now?

Just sayin’
I see it now, thanks for the clarity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8