Joeys Commentating...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're spot on young Turbo, he was loving the Maroons in State of Origin as well.
Yes what about when he said in origin 3 that Cronk should have got sin binned because it was origin! Rules Halle change because it's a bigger game. NRL and Origin are the same.

At least we won't have to put up with Nein during the 2017 RLWC. Thankfully Ch.7 have all games which (hopefully) means no Johns, no Lewis, no Lockyer and no Finch (Freddie is at least slowly getting better, I'll give him that. But he will never be more than a sideline commentator).

I agree with @Turbo on this one. Joey does know his stuff, but he is 2 things.....
  1. Dead set boring with his monotonous one-tone voice (Elliot Goblet is good doing that, Johns isn't)
  2. Biased towards his favourites (but then, the whole Nein team is like that).

Johns was also the first one to complain that 1nglis got reported for his shoulder charge on Dugan. That bracing himself argument is laughable when you look at the footage because he lined Dugan up from about 3-4 metres away.

Agree - sometimes it's like he is on a different planet. He may be a future immortal, but someone needs to explain the rules to him.

He's already the immortal 8'ballth
I love Joey and Freddie as great players and characters of the game but even Lockyear seems restricted or retrained.
It doesn't seem fun working for that nine team.
His brother Matty and the fox NRL team look like they have a much better time at work

He's already the immortal 8'ballth

And other than the NSW media thinking the sun shines out of Joey's backside (they voted for him), I will never understand that. How was Johns' career more successful than say.....Norm Provan's? It wasn't. How was it more successful and deserving of Immortal status than Mal Meninga? Again, it wasn't.

I can handle the bias of Lockyer, Vautin and Wally to Qld and Qld players....but Joey and Gus? It really makes me vomit. They cowtow to them constantly. If anything bad happens it's 'not his go' and they seem almost unable to criticize anything about them.

Thank god for Fox. Sure they have dribblers too, but I find the commentary of Brandy, Warren Smith, Voss 10 times better than 9.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8