Joeys Commentating...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And another thing, why doesn't someone correct Joeys Cessnock grammar. As in " I was at Mona Vale yesterday and I SEEN Turbo at the cafe" Maybe it is picky of me but don't any managers at Nine cringe at this?
Gasnier loves the "I seen" and "he done" stuff too. What about the way he pretends to pass the ball whenever he comments on any action. Pass the sauce.

Anyone listening to joey? I'm listening to the Ms commentary. Just want to know if he's said anything stupid?

Just watched the footy show (taped it) and I will give Freddie his due he does question the tactics of the storm (ie tripping and wrestling) and remember when walker gave away a penalty in origin and Freddie basically said that if he was smith or Thurston he would have gotten away with it.

What annoys me is that Joey just sat there this morning on the footy show just grinning stupidly at him. And as for the comment that you could have a card board cut out Because he says the same thing every week, well again for the D max player whoever he chooses does great charity work etc etc. I know it's a joke, but it was slightly amusing 2 years ago...its run its course now.

And another thing, why doesn't someone correct Joeys Cessnock grammar. As in " I was at Mona Vale yesterday and I SEEN Turbo at the cafe" Maybe it is picky of me but don't any managers at Nine cringe at this?

At a cafe? That can't be good

Ch 9 are probably too scared to question anything the Maroon untouchables do as it was probably in the terms & conditions of the apology to Cam Smith

I was watching Rex on you tube a while ago and it really stood out how aticulate and easy on the ear he was.

One thing that has always stood out for me about Rex, he made me discover and understand what "adjacent" meant.
As a youngster I had never heard the word before until some scored "adjacent to the posts" so that word enhanced my vocabulary.
I doubt anyone would get a that these days.

I wonder why Qld footy players, on average, are far more eloquent than their NSW counterparts?

Mick Ennis is well spoken. Jake T is also very articulate.

One thing that has always stood out for me about Rex, he made me discover and understand what "adjacent" meant.
As a youngster I had never heard the word before until some scored "adjacent to the posts" so that word enhanced my vocabulary.
I doubt anyone would get a that these days.
At least Rexs tautology was funny , one of the journalists on the Sunday footy show said words to the effect of "in the future moving forward" Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese all those speaking to the media stop saying "moving forward" Last time I checked nobody is confused about proposals being part of the future

Tis a pity the nrl doesn't give us 'local team' commentators.

Like over here in canuck land....john and shorty commentate 99% of the canuck games. it's not totally biased....but pretty much so.

But the nrl are too cheap to do this and maybe teams are too close.

I'd tune in to commentators that are Manly-centric.

I can't stand watching Warriors games on fox. Their commentators are so biased it's ridiculous. Like Fatty used to be at Manly games.

Now Fatty just sits in the commentary box like a shut pocket knife!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6