Joke Kelly is on triple M after this song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think if people are fair dinkum and look at where we are now, and how fit Gifty looks over at Souths, the wrong decision was made. Yes, hindsight can be great, but if you use astute judgement, hindsight doesn't even come into it.

Maybe, just maybe Gift was stale at Manly and needed the move to give himotivatuon to get into that shape?

I think if people are fair dinkum and look at where we are now, and how fit Gifty looks over at Souths, the wrong decision was made. Yes, hindsight can be great, but if you use astute judgement, hindsight doesn't even come into it.
Kite wasn't cutting it ? Frare wouldn't be handy right now ? I would have put both those guys last two seasons at Manly above Gift's. If he can be cut and ripped at Souths now, how come he didn't look like that after pre-season at Manly ?

M

Mate I didn't but I followed manly when they were part of the northern Eagles when we had ferris and as dorn our halves I feel very confident that it will never be that bad again

Also you cannot help it if other clubs pay overs for our players

Finally mate if I got offered $50,000 to play each game of rugby bugger you guys I'd be down the park quick smart
Agree was a supporter during those times. Would hate to see us coached by someone like Peter Sharp again. Kelly did not even clear up the claim that we have approached BA to replace Tooves. Even heard names like Nathan Brown being thrown around. Kelly supported Tooves as about as effectively as Turnbull supports Abbott.

It's one game for Gifty. His injuries over the last couple of years dictated that decision. Can only judge it at the end of the year if he plays the majority. If he gets inju

there was nothing wrong with gifty, he was outed to make way for the grub DCE s greed,hindsight is a great thing , IF ONLY..

Whose side is Joe Kelly on? This man just keeps kicking own goals with every decision and every public statement he makes. After saying Keirin has not signed anywhere he then goes on to say 'it's not about money and it its not about the football success with Keirin, its about a strong bond he has developed over a number of years with the eels coach"

He could have used the opportunity to add some pressure on Foran to stay by pointing out how much Manly has done for him and now needs him more than ever to stay, and how it hurts the fans that have supported him for so long. But instead, he does the hard work for Foran and almost makes it impossible for him to stay while at the same time giving Arthur a plug while giving Toovey another public slap in the face.

I thought it would be a good idea for him to communicate more but now I would much prefer he just keeps his mouth shut.
Gee if that's what he said, it sounds like a defensive argument on why it has nothing to do with him. Very disappointing.

We sound so desperate saying we will try until round 13 to keep him, Jesus if he doesnt want to be here who cares, he wont play with passion and his mind will be in la la land dreaming of Brad 'the saint' Arthur, plenty more where foran came from and we have LOT of money to spend so lets get buying some decent forwards JLJ and a new half and we will be all good

What's Joe going 2 do wait 2 June 30 trying 2 change his mind and when that doesn't work we have missed out on other players. Joe I have never been a CEO but here's a plan that may work. Get of your ****ing ass tomorrow and re sign a guy who loves the club and is BEGGING us 2 stay Matt Ballin and then call Foz and say sorry mate were moving on without you. Than hit the phone with the player managers and see if we can't jag some big mongrels for our weak pack.

What's Joe going 2 do wait 2 June 30 trying 2 change his mind and when that doesn't work we have missed out on other players. Joe I have never been a CEO but here's a plan that may work. Get of your ****ing ass tomorrow and re sign a guy who loves the club and is BEGGING us 2 stay Matt Ballin and then call Foz and say sorry mate were moving on without you. Than hit the phone with the player managers and see if we can't jag some big mongrels for our weak pack.

Exactly, resign ballin who is loyal through and through, then have a clean out and sign some forwards to start this year and **** anyone off who doesnt want to be here

Can we put that into an envelope and deliver it to him tomorrow..

I don't give a f**k about the premiership. I just want these cnuts to leave. Is there no one down there with any balls whatsoever.

Frare wouldn't be handy right now ?

I know he wanted to play centre and good luck to him because he's made that spot his own out at Penrith and in the Kiwi test team.....but damn I would still love to have Dean Whare here at Manly. I know he'd be still on the wing with Killer and Skivy having the centres locked up but he's probably faster than any of our current wingers and his defence is pretty good.

Kelly does not talk...gets slammed
Kelly talks...gets slammed

You know what I hope? The waiting for Foran till the deadline is a smokescreen to deflect attention off who we are really after

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2